thirteen.

...

"will you be our boyfriend?"

renjun was speechless. his cheeks flashed into a pinkish shade of blush and eyes widen. it was the question that jeno and jaemin wanted to ask him. they wont give away the chance, the days that renjun had left to live. hopefully he wont die.

"a-are you sure about what you're asking.. jeno?" renjun stuttered yet his cheeks kept blushing.

"yes of course," jeno smiled. "why would i lie to a beautiful and a kind hearted person like you?"

"you're just making it obvious," jaemin pouted. "he wont believe you now."

"of course he will believe me," jeno looked back at the chinese lad, who's eyes are now sparkling, layered in tears.

"w-what if i die?" he sobbed. "i don't want to hurt your feelings.."

"we will still love you, injoonie," jaemin hugged renjun to comfort the sobbing lad.

"i accept."

"what was that, injoon?" jeno went closer to renjun who's now burying his face on jaemin's shoulder. "we can't hear you clearly."

renjun lifted his head up to look at jeno with those puffy eyes and a smile plastered on his face. "i said, i accept you to be my boyfriend silly.." jeno's heart is now beating fast. is he hearing things right? did Renjun actually accept his love for him? jeno immediately kissed the shorter, cupping the chinese lad's cheeks. once they let go of the kiss, both jaemin and jeno hugged the latter tight.

"thank you for loving me," renjun sniffed.

every since that moment, the three started dating and promised to be there for each other.

...

the day before christmas, everyone was excited of course. and they all have already heard the news about the three boys dating. the tree have been decorated the night before. mark, jaemin, and renjun are now in the kitchen preparing some food ideas for christmas dinner. the rest of the boys, jeno, donghyuck, chenle and jisung are buying christmas gifts.

"so, what should we cook?" jaemin asked.

"should we like, buy some things from the grocery store first?" mark raised a brow. "we don't know if the ingredients that we need are in this kitchen or not."

"what's a.. grocery store?" renjun tilted his head.

"oh, um, it's like a place where you buy ingredients or instant food.. you know?" mark shrugged. "what do you call them in your kingdom?"