Chapter 8 - Watching movies!

Start from the beginning

While everyone was silent not wanting to face ASR's wrath, a laughter sounds echoed around the living room irking Arnav as he thought who would dare to laugh at him.

"Arnav ji.." the owner of the laughter came running towards him, she touched his forehead softly still with a mischievous glint on her face.

"Did you got hurt?" she asked with full concern and Arnav gritted his teeth understanding that she meant to provoke him by this question.

Everyone burst out laughing at him.

"Why are you laughing yaar? My chocolate boy got hurt with this so so so soft pillow.. We might have to take him for hospital Nani ji.." Khushi said dramatically pointing to the pillow who was resting on Arnav's hand till now.

Arnav clenched the pillow with his hand, and threw the pillow harshly on the floor.

Laxmi came near Khushi and made a happy "meh" sound because Khushi just taught a lesson to her enemy.

"Friend.." Aashi giggled calling Khushi, she was giggling because as she came forward to Khushi, Laxmi ran to her and started snuggling to her making Aashi feel ticklish.

Khushi noticed Aashi struggling with Laxmi, she lifted Aashi and Laxmi got upset with this, she went to her mother, Nani to get some love and pampers.

"Aashi wants Papa.." Aashi pointed to Arnav's room asking Khushi to take her to Arnav.

Khushi nodded and both went to Arnav's room.

"Why were you both fighting?" asked Anjali to Akash and NK.

"Nothing!!" NK shrugged, and sat with them. While Akash send a silent thank you to him for not
saying this in front of his mother.

Anjali looked at them suspiciously and then at Shyam expecting him to tell her.

Shyam sat beside her with I-don't-know-anything look. But he knows everything, in fact only him, NK, Arnav and Aman know about Akash's love story. But they don't say anything to the family because Payal still didn't accept Akash and if the ladies get to know, they will jump to marriage topic.

*****************************************

"Papa.." Arnav heard the little sweet voice coming to him, he knew she was just behind him with her cute and innocent face eager to receive love from him.

He turned to her and smiled, "Were you crying today too?"

"Hmm.." Aashi nodded, "What do I do Papa? I missy you lot.. I tly (try) not to cly (cry) but I can't.." she said. She knows her Papa always say to her not to trouble Nani, Anjali and Mami when he's not at home, because he will come home soon for her.

Arnav lifted her hugging her tightly, "I'm helpless my Baby.. Papa wants to stay with you all the time but I also have work..You have to understand me..Do you want Papa to stay worried for you while working in office?"

Aashi nodded sideways, "I won't cly now.. Plomise..Friend izz with me.."

"Good girl.." he said caressing her cheeks, his eyes landed on Khushi who was standing like a statue hearing their conversation. Her eyes were kind of moist, and he wondered why. Does she love Aashi or just married him for his wealth and good looks as she had said on their marriage night?

"I will serve your dinner.." he said as she noticed his gaze on her and went from there leaving both alone.

Arnav made Aashi stand on the bed as he kissed her forehead softly.

"Stay here.. Papa is going to freshen up and change OK?" he said taking his clothes from the closet.

Aashi nodded her head and waited for him like a good girl.