Chapter 30

Sorry about this late update. But I hope you guys enjoy it!

*Gajeel's POV*

Can't believe she just ditched me like that. We were supposed to get along before she took the damn papers off. I thought, growling a bit. I tried to move my arms and legs for the millionth time but didn't work.

*Tsuki's POV*

I was walking towards the roof and I found Sabaku on the roof. I tensed a bit and he looked at me.

"Oh, Tsuki!" He grinned, before turning around completely.

"Hey, Sabaku. How did you get up here?" I asked and he smiled.

"Well, I can't exactly share secrets now, can I?" He laughed and I smiled, relaxing.

"I guess so. But, why are you up here?" I asked before sitting next to him. "You never really came here before."

"I do too!" He exclaimed, with his cheeks puffed out.

"Only when you have business. I'm just saying that you hardly ever come just for fun. Or, at least not at all." I waved my hand dismissively and Sabaku sighed.

"Yeah, you're right but I guess I just wanted to say hi." Sabaku said, smiling and I looked at him, for a second.

"Well, now that you said hi, you can leave when you want~." I said, grinning and he sweat-dropped.

"That's not what I meant by it, you know!" Sabaku exclaimed. I giggled a bit, then busted up laughing.

"I know, but still. I had to make a little fun."

"By the way, why were you and the dark-haired guy not moving for a while?" I went pale and I swear blue lines covered my body with a gloomy aura around me.

"I...don't really think I should talk about that..." I stated and I suddenly had a napkin as I dabbed the corner of my right eye. Sabaku seemed to choke on the air for a second.

"Where the heck did the napkin come from?!" I blinked, looking at him.

"I honestly don't know. Oh, well." I lost my complete gloomy aura and threw the napkin to the side. "I really need to talk with my sensei about the seals though." I muttered, looking away, before puffing out my cheeks. Sabaku smiled before laughing a bit.

"Come on, Tsuki. The seals can't be that bad." Sabaku stated and I groaned a bit, putting my index finger up.

"Well, you don't know about the Paralysis Seals and Restriction Seals, do you?" He blinked, cluelessly. I anime fell, but caught my ground again. "Their seals that are used on the captured to gate information from them. I remember having to deal with Tyrian-sensei and Ibiki with both seals."

I shivered a bit at the thought of Ibiki interrogating me because of Naruto painting the Interrogation Building with pink and painted a bunch of fluffy bunnies outside of it, to make it seem like it was me. To be honest, I had a feeling it was because I hid all of his ramen at my place. I swear that's all the kid has in his house!

"Why would Tyrian use the Paralysis Seal then?" Sabaku asked and I deadpanned.

"He didn't. Just the Restriction Seals." I said and my head dropped, depressed.

"Why do you keep acting depressed?! Come on now!" Sabaku exclaimed before he started shaking my shoulders, back and forth rather quickly. "Snap out of the depression zone!" Sabaku exclaimed.

"Stop that before I bite my tongue!" I got out of Sabaku's grip and smiled a bit.

"Well, at least you're out of the depression zone now." He smirked with a wink and I sweat-dropped.