Chapter 12

It was time to pick teams and I guess Naruto found out that my name was actually Tsuki, thanks to Mizuki-sensei. Though I wouldn't call him 'sensei' anymore and I would refuse to. I haven't spoke to Naruto ever since after that and I guess Iruka-sensei had to go get patched up. I sat next to Shikamaru again and zoned out.

I thought about Gaara again, though I wanted to keep my mind from thinking about him. But I just couldn't no matter how much I tried. He wanted to be left alone so I gave him what he wanted. It really hurt me to leave him alone like that though. I sighed and rested my eyes before I heard angry or jealous growls.

I looked at the source of them to see.........angry fan girls? I looked over at why they were growling and saw.......wait......Sasuke and Naruto.........KISSING?!?! I tried to stifle my laughter but I just burst out laughing. It's not my fault I couldn't help it! I swear there were probably going to be hundreds of shippers if they saw this.

They quickly pulled away from each other and started choking to get the taste out of their mouths. Iruka-sensei came in while the fan girls finished beating up Naruto. I seriously felt bad for him. He sat down next to Sakura who sat down next to Sasuke. I stopped laughing and we got with our teams as we were called. I got Team 7. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. I don't know why, but Sakura always hated me for some reason. I had no clue as to why though. I sighed and when we left to meet our sensei, she glared at me the whole time we walked to the room. 

I honestly didn't get what was with her honestly. She's nice to me when Sasuke's around, but she shows hatred towards me behind his back. It actually hurt me that not many people liked me. The only people I knew I could actually trust were Naruto, Sasuke and Iruka-sensei. But I'm not sure if Naruto will trust me anymore. 

We got into the room we were told to go to and I sat down at the window and stared out of it thinking. Then Naruto came over.

"Hey Gin." He said. I looked at him.

"You can just call me Tsuki now since the secret became a rumor. I'll have to get used to it though." I said a bit upset. 

"I wanted to apologize for not talking to you. I guess I was kinda caught up in my own things." Naruto said sadly and I could see it in his eyes. I smiled to help lighten the mood.

"It's fine, Naruto." I said. He smiled back. 

"Thanks, Gin!" Naruto said before he realized what he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, I-I mean T-Tsuki." He said, chuckling nervously. I giggled.

"I said it was okay, Naruto. Besides, I guess if you're used to calling me Gin, you can keep calling me that if you'd like." I said, smiling more at him. He grinned.

"Okay!"

And that's that! Next is the start of the Chuunin Exams! Hope you guys are ready to see Gaara again! Wait.........of course ya'll are! So how are you guys liking my book so far as Gray's sister? Please don't forget to vote, comment or follow! Thanks! See ya'll later!

Luna Out!