Chapter 7

•••

Skylar woke up and walked to the kitchen to see her mom making French toast "French toast? What's the occasion?" The teen asked "it's our full moon tradition remember?" Grace asked and Skylar's heart sank "please tell me you have the rings." Grace smiled and nodded "are you serious?" Skylar asked perking up.

"Yeah, we're finishing them tonight. It's your last full moon where you have to turn." She promised and Skylar nodded my head "did Kol Leave?" The teen asked as she ate a grape off a plate "No, he's just out getting someone to eat."

"Of corse his is." Skylar smiled and Grace smiled too "I don't see why he doesn't just drink out a bag like you do." Skylar said and Grace shrugged "some people don't like bag and some like animal, it all depends on the person." Grace explained and Skylar nodded.

" Hey mom do you think I could turn in the woods? I'm getting tired of turning in the basement." Skylar asked and Grace looked at her for a moment "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Grace asked and Skylar nodded "it'll be fine. I swear I have my blood lust under control." Skylar smiled and Grace looked at her daughter for a few minutes before nodding.

"You can turn by yourself right?" Skylar nodded enthusiastically "than yeah, that should be fine, I'll work on the rings and you can turn, but be home by morning ok?" Skylar excitedly nodded before getting ready for school.

After school Skylar went to cheer practice then rushed home as fast as she could.When she got home she got an extra set of clothes and then found her mom and the witch she was working on the rings with sitting at the island in the kitchen

"mom, I'm heading out." Skylar told her with a smile "ok baby, are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Grace asked but sky shook her head "I can do this, just please make the ring."

The witch chuckled "I'm on it. I'm Meghan." "Skylar, and thanks for doing this." They all smiled "well I'm going to go. I'll be home as soon as I wake up tomorrow." Sky promised and her mom hugged her before kissing her forehead "if you need anything, howl." Grace told her daughter and Sky nodded "I will mom, I love you." "I love you too hun."

~•~

Skylar drove out to beacon hills preserve and then walked to the middle of the woods, she stripped out of everything but her bra and underwear and let her bones start to crack, it didn't take as long as it normally did.

After she turned she started to run, she ran after everything she could see just having fun and enjoying her self. She loved being in her wolf form because she couldn't careless about anything, Skylar felt connected to nature and she felt at peace.

For some reason Skylar wound up running to Derek's train where he, Issac, Erica and Boyd were all waiting out the full moon. Why her wolf dragged her here she had no idea.

When she got inside they were all sitting there, all dealing with the moon but none screaming or trying to kill anything.

When Skylar walked in Erica, Boyd and Issac all shot up, all shocked seeing as they'd never seen a real werewolf in wolf form. "who is that?" Erica asked Derek looked between the wolf and his beta before replying "Skylar."

Everyone started looking at Skylar shocked until Boyd spoke up "do we turn into real wolves too?" Derek chuckled lightly and shook his head "she's different than us."

Skylar sat down and looked at all of them for a moment, her eyes landing on Isaac for a while until she got bored and ran out of the sub and back to the woods

Skylar sat down and looked at all of them for a moment, her eyes landing on Isaac for a while until she got bored and ran out of the sub and back to the woods. She felt something was seriously wrong, she had no idea what it was but for some reason she turned back to human and went to her car got dressed then her instinct led me to the sheriffs station.

When Skylar got to the station she saw a deputy dead on the floor, her eyes turned golden and she got ready to attack.

Skylar walked to the sheriffs office and saw Matt holding a gun up to Scott and Stiles both of them locked shocked as Matt turned to Scott "I'm going to kill stiles, then your mom." He threatened

"Like hell you are." Skylar snapped and used her magic to steal Matt's gun. Skylar had it pointed at Matt when all of a sudden she felt something wrap around her throat from behind them something sharp cut down the sides of her neck.

"Skylar!" Scott and stiles yelled panicked. Blood started to drip out of her mouth as she stared to choke on it, everything went dark. And her body hit the floor.