Going back home

Yugi's POV

Today we were going home. And we were packing our packs making sure not to leave anything behind. Because we can't have that happening now can't we. Like they know that people have been killed since they can smell the rotten smell of the corpse. And when they have a look in every single house(?) and when they look into ours they would find a weapon. Now they would be very confused since we did not hunt so they might think that we did it. Since we were the last people in that house(?). So it just makes sense.

"Has anyone seen my gun?" Heba asked looking through the whole place just to find his gun.

"It's right here!" I said and through my twin brothers gun behind me not even looking. But I know that Heba was turned around but turned around and caught his gun. Putting it in his gun holder in his coat(?). 

"Thanks, Yugi," Heba said thanking me for giving him his gun.

"No, problem big brother," I said back still packing my bags and also making sure I have everything. And when I was packing I saw that my knife was gone. I pulled my head back like I was upside down and sighed.

"Alakan, give me back my knife before I have to steal yours," I said and pulled my head back up and got ready to catch my knife. And I know it I heard a force of wind behind me, and so I lift my right hand next to my head and caught my knife; between my two fingers. I then pulled my knife down and turned around with a smirk on my face. 

"Did you really think that you would be able to hit me? Little sister, you need more practice before you can hit me!" I told Alakan who started to pout. But then I noticed that she was just sitting on the bed.

"And a professional killer doesn't have other people pack for them!" I said to Alakan who started to pack for herself. But it was kind of a white lie. But it also was true that to be a professional killer you have to pack for yourself. And also clean your own weapons when they get stained with blood. And also they don't steal other killers weapons. They just might kill you if you do. But we don't do that we just steal each other's things. Which we found very funny. 

"Oh, my ra, Alakan give me my pistol! And stop stealing our things," John said all annoyed like. Even looking annoyed. 

"Okay, here! Sorry!" Alakan said not very nice. But it was very mean like. 

"Thank-," John paused and lifted up his right arm and moved his right hand in a circle. Then he bowed his head and put his left arm and hand onto his stomach. "Uh, you!" He finished the last sentence he did.   

"Now, Alakan stop stealing your older brother's things before I have to steal your things. And before we leave you behind," Aiko said getting almost done packing her things. And in which I was almost done too. But having to explain to Alakan some things... Wasted my time of packing and we were making sure not to say anything murder like out load. Like shouting. And making sure no one was around to see what we are packing. So they won't see our weapons and be suspicious of us and so they won't go to a teacher and report us. And if they do then we just might have to kill them. And wouldn't that be just delightful!

"Any of you guys need help packing? I'm already done!" I said shouting throughout the whole place.

"I do!"

"Alakan, no! Since you are the baby of the family! You don't have that experience as we do. You might think you are a 'pro' killer but you are not. So you need more training. Because there is more to killing than just shooting guns, throwing knives, and picking locks! You need to master martial arts. Which is weird in my opinion, but it is true. You even have to practice on defense too if you don't want to get injured!" I explained to Alakan, who I think was understanding this perfectly. But then I heard clapping. I turned around and saw Aiko, clapping. Even my twin brother, Heba and big brother, John. They even had tears in their eyes. Well, Aiko and Heba did anyway. Not John.