The lake

Yugi's POV

We were walking in the forest. Going to the lake. We where planning to go at night but that plan would backfire. And, also, because, we want to kill some people. And so when we got there we saw a dead body. Which we did not care about. But the rotten smell of it almost wanted me to die. But I used a spell to get rid of that bad smell. Sure, we like killing! But we don't like the smell of a rotten corpse!

"Well, here we are! The lake that says; it holds mysteries," Heba said all happy and somewhat. And did I forget to mention that there was a little waterfall here!?

"Its very pretty!" Toby said all happy just like Heba did. And Aiko pulled out a knife and threw it in the air and catching it! Because, she was getting bored just standing here! But then we heard a scream. A scream of horror. We all turned around to see who screamed; and saw a girl!? And who saw the dead body and Aiko holding a knife.

"Well, we can't have any witnesses now can we?" I heard Aiko say and a clicking sound. It sounded like a trigger being pulled? So I turned to Aiko and saw her holding a gun!  A pistol if you want to know? And she was aiming at that girl who screamed!

"Sorry, love but no witnesses should live if they know who we are," Aiko said taking the safety off the gun. And when that happened the girl started to run as fast as... she... can!

"Oh, come on love at least give me a challenge! That shot is way to easy," Aiko said again speaking like she was from England!? Which I don't know way? But found ready funny? But then there was a BANG! I looked the way the girl ran and saw her fall to the ground. She was dead!

"What a great sound she is making!" I said excitedly; jumping up and down. The sound of her choking on her own blood, sounds amazing! Just the sound alone, but also the sight of is amazing to! Seeing them try and live, and breath! Is just amazing! No, lie.

"What an amazing sound indeed!" Aiko said putting her hands up to her face. And so did I! And me and her took a deep breath; and smelling the blood.

(Aiko: I'm a weird person! My mom said if I am reshiping the devil, because I like creep thinks! That she would take me to church! I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I don't want to go!)

"Wait? Would that make a lot of sound?" John asked concerned for us. And I don't blam him! If anyone heard that sound; they would be running as fast as they could to get here. But we are not normal and not that dumb. I was smart enough to make a sound proof barrier; so no one can hear any screams or anything else.

"John, Yugi, was smart enough to make a sound proof barrier so no one can hear anything," Heba told John. John nodding in understanding. And I wonder why Alakan, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie are not talking? But then we heard another scream.

"Care to do the honors, Yugi?" My family asked me; making me smirk and pull out a knife. Turning around and immediately throw my knife at that person. Hitting them in the heart making them die immediately!

"These people are no fun at all! They don't pick up a fight!" I told them pouting a little bit.

"Well, enough talking and killing people. And let's go explore this lake," Heba happily said grabbing my hand, so grabbed Alakan's hand; so Heba used his right hand to grab John's hand and he grabbed Aiko's. Heba dragging us with him behind the little waterfall. Toby, Masky, and Hoodie following right behind. But when we walked behind the waterfall. There was this cave, and we walked in it. And the cave was big. But then we heard a... SPLASH... We let go of each others hands, and when we got outside; we saw hoodie come out of the water. Breathing hard when he got to the surface. And looking down at the water.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR TOBY AND MASKY!?" Hoodie yell. We let go of each others hands and went back outside. To see Hoodie under the waterfall. And that red frown really shows he's expression right now! He was just sitting on his knees letting the water get him wet.

"I should fucking kill you two right here and right now," Hoodie said pulling out his gun from the water.

"WHY ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME!? IT WAS TOBY WHO PUSHED YOU INTO THE WATER!" Masky yelled pointing at Toby who was shocked. Even looking at Masky shocked.

"ME? I DID NOTHING! YOU PUSHED HIM INTO THE WATER, MASKY!" Toby protected and defended himself.

"Do you think they fight all the time?" Alakan asked. But finally she speaks!!!

"Finally she speaks after awhile of being quiet!" Heba said sarcastically rolling his eyes. And so did Alakan.

"They are so funny?" John said laughing a little at Heba and Alakan. Which made Aiko and I laugh to.

"I feel like everyone is fighting but I, you, and John," I said to Aiko who nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, should we just leave these people behind; and walk further into the cave?" I asked Aiko hummed as her response and we walked into the cave. But me and Aiko noticed something!

"You know this place would look a lot better; if it had blood on the walls~," Me and Aiko said at the same time.

"We can make it look like this is a dangerous place~." We did it again. Me and Aiko said it at the sametime. And we don't have anything else better to do; than copy each others every word. Since we left everybody behind to explore. And we might be killers but we like to explore; and try new things! And we were enjoying ourselves exploring... until we heard... weird noises. Me and Aiko smirked.

"Sounds like..." Aiko said but paused.

"Two girls!" I finished for her.

(Aiko: That is a girlxgirl if u are wondering. But if u are that then sorry because they are going to die. I don't have anything against people like that. Because I have a friend who is lesbian!)

"For some reason, Yugi, I feel a lot happier killing girls; then killing boys." I nodded and me and Aiko got out our knifes. Guns are fun to use but sometimes people die easily. And that's no fun. But anyway we walked more down the cave; and found the two girls.

"Call the girl that is being pinned to the wall," Aiko said in a happy way. Bring her knife up ready to strike.

"Than I call the girl that is pinning her."

"It's not like you have a choice." She laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, just are you ready?" I asked her ready to strike to.

"Ready, Yugi?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Then let's go, you start it off Yugi!" I nodded my head and throws the knife at the girl who is pinning that other girls head. But she was still alive. Yeah! More fun for me. But when she fell to the ground the other girl screamed. And then Aiko throw her knife at her. She then fell and was still alive. So we ran up the still living bodies; grabbed our knifes and stabbed them in the chest a lot of times. And with the blood.... we painted the cave walls. It looks more better now... I sighed.

"This is one hell of a cave that I like very much. You can get away with murder, and paint the walls with blood!" I said and Aiko nodded her head. But we still have more blood to use. So why not paint the entire cave?

---------------------

Aiko: I'm a weird person when it comes it this stuff so yeah. I have not went to school for like these whole week but not Friday. Because it has been snow all the time. Oh, and my dad/Seto made me watch something scary. But I'm not scared. Oh, and Happy Valentine's day to anyone who is reading this. But bye now...