"What are you trying to do?!" Robin snapped. "You want to arrest me? Come get some!!" The woman crossed her arms in front of her body. "Treinta Flores! Clutch!" The hands that had sprouted all over the admiral's body pulled at the man's head, trying to snap his neck or his back. There was a loud crack, but not of bones. Everyone watched in shock as the admiral turned to ice, escaping Robin's grasp.

"That was harsh." He reformed his body, pulling together the shards of ice. He pulled grass blades from the ground, throwing them into the air. Taking a deep breath, he blew on the grass pieces floating before him. "Ice Saber." Everyone watched as the man formed a sword with the frozen blades of grass. "I wasn't planning on killing you, but..." The admiral swung his ice sword down, but before it could hit Robin, another blade clashed with his own.

"Don't you dare touch her..." Y/n growled lowly, looking up at the admiral with sharp eyes, gleaming dangerously just like her rapier.

"This sword...Ararara, I'm ashamed I didn't notice earlier. It's a shame, really, having such a pretty face upon such a dangerous person...Celestial Being: l/n y/n." The admiral withdrew his ice sword, only to swing it back down.

"First Robin-chan, now y/n-swan?! I'll kill you, you bastard!" Sanji ran forward, Zoro following suit. They both moved to attack, but they were stopped by the admiral grabbing their limbs. Y/n hopped out of the way as Luffy ran forward to attack as well, his fist meeting the admirals stomach. Y/n watched with widened eyes as the monster trio cried out in pain, ice forming on their limbs.

"Such dangerous criminals, yet you've managed to make such good friends." Before either y/n or Robin could respond, the admiral grabbed onto them, freezing their bodies fully. Their names being called were the last things they heard before everything went black.

-

It was cold. She was freezing. The blizzard bit at her skin like a hungry beast, showing no mercy to the thirteen year old resting upon the frozen bench, far outside the village. She had given up hobbling through the empty, frostbitten streets.

"Please let me in!" She had cried out at each door she approached. But no one would answer, no one would allow a monster into their homes. "Please help me! Somebody help me! Please!" The young girl pleaded, tears falling down her cheeks. Her stomach growled loudly. She hadn't a crumb of sustenance in a week. She was frail and weak, left with no place to call home.

But finally, he came for her. With a kind face, a warming smile, all her worries melted away. He was her savior, returned from the sea. He took her hand in his, leading her towards his little cabin a little ways away, hidden beneath the tall, snow capped, coniferous trees.

It was warm now. He gave her food. She ate it slowly, despite her desperate want to gulp it all down. She shed tears, quiet sobs escaping her. She was so grateful to him. She owed him everything. He deserved more than she could give him. Swallowing down the last bite, she turned to thank him, but he was gone.

Y/n blinked and saw nothing but the wooden wall of the bedroom. She expected him to be there, but she knew he was but a memory, a piece of her past she can never return to. Looking around, she saw that she was alone within the women's bedroom. Neither Robin nor Nami were there, but the soft glow of the sun shining through the small window informed her that it was probably morning, meaning they were probably in the kitchen eating.

Rolling over, y/n spotted her rapier at her bedside. Sitting up slowly, y/n grabbed it, unsheathing it and placing it upon her lap. Her fingers caressed the gleaming metal. Looking over it, y/n noticed something that hadn't been there before. Upon the handle, there were small letters carved onto it. They were so small, it was almost impossible to read, but y/n managed.