"Oh I see...Then sure." He agreed, making the crew, excluding Sanji, yell out in protest. "Don't worry! She's not a bad person!" Luffy smiled.

"Nico Robin, I believe was your name. Let me ask you one question." Y/n walked up to the older woman, crossing her arms. "Why did you lie?"

"Lie?" Robin questioned.

"That poneglyph. Pluton. Why did you lie to Crocodile? There was no history on that poneglyph." Y/n stated, Robin's eyes widening in shock.

"How did you know...?" She gasped.

"You're not the only one who can read the ancient text."

"But how?!"

"Y/n here is a goddess! She's over 1000 years old! She had those rock things in her village too!" Luffy laughed, hitting y/n on the back, making her glare at him as her back began to sting.

"1000 years...?" Robin then gasped, sitting up from her chair abruptly. "Then you've lived during the void century, 900 years ago?!" Y/n sighed.

"Yes, but I have no memory of it. The only thing I can remember is how to read poneglyphs and about the ancient weapons. Everything else from the void century is a mystery to me as well. So don't get your hopes up." Robin sighed and sat back down.

"I lied because I had no intention of giving him the information he wanted, whether it was there or not."

"Why?"

"Because I have no interest in being part of ruling some country or the world. I only want to learn the history of the world."

"Knowledge comes with a price. Don't be so hasty to know everything." Y/n scowled and walked off to the girl's quarters, no longer wanting to talk to this woman. As she entered her room, she flopped down onto the bed, taking out her rapier and looking at her slightly warped reflection in the metal. The goddess had lived through so much darkness, passed through many hardships, simply because she existed.

The World Government had been after her for centuries, despite the fact that she had almost no knowledge of the void century, they wanted her captive in case she had regained her memories. Of course, they couldn't kill her, knowing she would only rebirth again. She was sure they were looking for a way to keep her from dying off, or finding a way to make her rebirth in their captivity. Y/n shivered at the thought. By the World Gvoernment's hands, she'd be tortured, she'd be humiliated, and all because she happened to be alive around 900 years ago. Knowledge truly comes with a price. A price far too expensive for anyone to pay.

Running a few fingers gently over her thin blade, y/n bit her lip, remembering the first time she held it. It was crafted specially for her, by a talented blacksmith known across most of the North Blue. He was a plump man, with a kind face. He worked hard and was adored by all. It was ten years after her forth rebirthing, her tenth birthday being announced throughout the village. She was officially a knight of the village, a warrior created by the stars they worshiped. As a gift, the blacksmith had created her rapier, sending his eleven year old nephew out to deliver it to the new knight.

"Ah!" Y/n yelped as the Going Merry suddenly started to rock violently, throwing her off of the bed, her rapier landing next to her. Standing up carefully, y/n grabbed her rapier, sheathing it before stumbling up the stairs. "What's going on?!" She asked as she emerged from the room, walking onto the deck. Suddenly, a huge galleon fell from the sky and into the ocean, right next to the Going Merry. Everyone began to scream in shock and fear as huge waves rocked their small caravel violently.