Y/n gasped out, finally able to breath normally without fingers pressing into her esophagus, along with not having her body contorted in a way that it was hard to take in air. Usopp and Nami rushed over to her, making sure she was okay. Suddenly, a trapdoor opened, allowing water to pool in quickly.

"Ah! The rooms gonna be flooded! Vivi! Help! Do something!" Usopp started to panic.

"Stop freaking out." Zoro furrowed his brows, sighing.

"How can you not freak out! I don't wanna live for only an hour more!" The sniper cried out.

"The kingdom or my friends, you say?" Vivi muttered. "I doubt you're planning on giving anything back! I know you plan on taking my life before I reach Alubarna. Nothing will end unless I beat you!" Vivi prepared to attack, but she fell short, feeling hopeless and unable to do anything. She whimpered, much to Crocodile's delight.

"Vivi! Do something! Get us out of here!" Luffy yelled out.

"Luffy-san..." Vivi cried.

"Finally starting to beg for your life, Straw Hat?" Crocodile smiled in amusement.

"If we die....If we die, then who's going to kick your ass?!" Luffy shouted, making everyone look at him in shock.

"Don't flatter yourself, small fry." Crocodile scowled at him before snapping his fingers, a trapdoor opening, allowing a bananagator to crawl through.

"Vivi!" The entrapped crew called out as the large reptile snapped it's jaws at her, the princess dodging quickly, the stairs that were once behind her now in the bananagator's stomach. The beast turned towards her, whacking her with it's tail, throwing her across the room. The crew called out to her again. The bananagator approached Vivi's trembling form on the floor, opening it's jaws, ready to swallow the princess.

Suddenly, the bananagator stopped, the ringing of a den-den-mushi capturing it's and everyone else's attention.

"Someone's calling." Miss All Sunday brought out a mini den-den-mushi from her pocket, answering the call. "What is it?" She asked.

"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?" A familiar voice was heard.

"Yes, I hear you. You're a millions, yes? What do you want?" Miss All Sunday questioned.

"Hurry and state your business. What happened?" Crocodile grunted out.

"Oh? I've heard that voice before." A few silent seconds passed by. "Heya. You've called the Damn Restaurant."

"The Damn Restaurant?" Crocodile echoed.

"Oh, it sounds like you remember me. That's great."

"I'm certain I have all four Straw Hat pirates inside that cell. All that's left is their pet." Crocodile's eyebrow twitched. Was there another Straw Hat pirate that wasn't accounted for?

"That voice...Damn Restaurant...? Could it be?" Nami inquired. Luffy was about to shout out Sani's name, but Usopp quickly covered his mouth.

"Wait Luffy! The enemy doesn't know about him! He was in the storage room when Mr. 2 showed up, so they never met!" Usopp told him.

"Just who are you?" Crocodile growled out, loosing patience.

"Me? I'm, Mr. Prince." Y/n could almost hear the smirk in Sanji's tone.

"I see. Mr. Prince. Where are you?"

"Now, now. If I told you where I was, you'd come over and get rid of me."