"They're looking different now..." Nami hummed. "Though part of it seems to be because their backs are to the wall."

"Yes. But a change like that wouldn't be possible if they didn't hold something dear in their hearts." Vivi murmured.

"So, they're good?" Nami questioned.

"Yeah, I'll leave this place to them." Vivi smiled. Nami gave her a smile before taking a piece of glass and reflecting light towards Usopp's eye, getting his attention. He informed the others that it was time to retreat, everyone beginning to run towards the girls' hiding place.

"Those bastards! Those are rebel soldiers for ya!" Sanji yelled out, grabbing Luffy on his way out.

"I've never seen people so strong before!" Usopp followed.

"I suck at plays like this..." Zoro let out, a light blush from embarrassment on his face.

"W-Wait for me!" Chopper followed. The fake rebel soldiers stood still and watched the pirates retreat with confusion. They were snapped out of their daze as the villagers erupted with cheers and praise. Y/n smiled slightly and opened her arms for Chopper to run into, his heavy point form changing into his brain point form, allowing y/n to carry his smaller frame with ease as the group started running, only slowing down once they were a good ways away from the village.

-

As the day went on, the water supply slowly decreased, the crew's muscles becoming sore as they defended themselves from the many desert beasts that appeared. The group decided that it would be a good idea to rest at some rocks, stopping to get their stomachs filled with lunch.

"Y/n-swan~! Would you like some more?" Sanji offered her another serving, but it was quickly swiped away by Luffy. "Luffy! That's enough you jerk! You've had enough calories!" Sanji scolded the rubber man.

"You took my food too!" Zoro shouted, starting to wrestle with Luffy. Y/n only sighed, trying to finish her meal, only for the plate to be knocked over by Luffy and Zoro. Her eyebrow twitched as the two men continued to fight.

"Knock it off!" She spat, hitting the two upside the head, large bumps quickly swelling atop their crowns. Suddenly, Ace spotted two boys taking some of their food. They gasped, the older boy quickly putting an arm over the younger one, protecting him.

"Who are you?!" The older one spat before taking out a gun, pointing it at Ace. "Move and you're dead!" Ace stared at them, y/n watching from afar. Out of fear, the boy pulled the trigger, the bullet headed straight for Ace. Y/n quickly put her arm up.

"Cancer: Clutch!" She clenched her fist, the bullet stopping in midair, almost nearing Ace's face. Sighing in relief that she was able to catch the bullet, she flexed her hand, allowing the bullet to drop to the ground.

"What was that?!" The boys looked at the bullet in shock before looking at y/n. The group, now noticing the commotion, walked over to where Ace and the two boys were.

"Who're they?" Usopp asked. The boys didn't respond, the older one only dropping the gun and running up to y/n.

"Please miss! I have a favor to ask!" He grabbed onto her cloak, looking up at her with pleading eyes. "There's someone I want you to find and catch!" He then showed her a picture of a man. "Please, find this man!" Y/n took the picture from him, looking it over.

"Who is this?" She asked the boy, handing the picture over to Ace.

"My brother and I followed him out here from the Badlands. He's Scorpion. A bounty hunter." He explained.