"I've checked them out before hand. Look at this." Mr. 8 held up two wanted posters, one with Luffy's picture and another with y/n's picture.

"30-30 million bellies? For the straw hat?!" They exclaimed.

"Never mind that, what about the girl? I mean, 100 million?" Y/n had to hold back a huff. 100 million bellies for her head? The world government was starting to get on her nerves.

"It's foolish to judge a pirate's ability based on their looks, Miss Mon-" Mr. 8 coughed out. "Ma-Ma-Ma. Miss Monday." Said woman rubbed her head sheepishly. "Anyway, it looks like we can send in a good report to the boss. Grab all of the valuables from their ship." Y/n narrowed her eyes.

"What about the pirates?" Miss Monday asked.

"The government wants to hold public executions, so the bounty drops by 30% if you kill them." Mr. 8 wore a dark expression. "Go, capture them alive!" He ordered. But before they could do anything, a new voice sounded.

"Hey...Sorry but, could you let them sleep? They're all exhausted." Zoro smirked from atop the roof, his sword glinting in the moonlight.

"Mr. 8! Miss Monday! The man with the haramaki slipped out while we weren't looking!" Two men exited the building, a panicked expression on their faces.

"Plus, we just now realized that we were missing one of the crew members to start with!" Miss Wednesday sighed.

"He's right here. As for the missing one, go find them! Quickly!" The woman ordered, sending the two men off.

"No need, I'm right here." Y/n decided to step out, shocking the group.

"You, where were you hiding?!" Mr. 8 glared at her before turning his gaze to the swordsman on the roof. "And you, you bastard, I thought you were asleep!" The male smirked.

"A swordsman should never make the mistake of letting their guard down that much." He stood up. "So let's see if I got this right. This is a nest of bounty hunters. You dupe pirates who are in high spirits, having entered the Grand Line." Y/n crossed her arms.

"Of course our idiot captain was one stupid enough to fall for the trap." Looking around at the new crowd, y/n guess there were about 100 of them.

"We'll fight you all..." Zoro narrowed his eyes. "Baroque Works." The bounty hunters all stood frozen, shocked.

"How do you know our company name?!" Y/n looked up to her crew mate, also wanting to know the answer.

"When I used to be in a similar line of work, I was recruited by the company once." He said, his smirk growing wider. "Naturally I rejected." Mr. 8 glared at Zoro, shadows covering his face.

"If you know our secrets, then we have no other choice but to kill you." Zoro raised his brow before jumping down, surprising the bounty hunters as he moved so fast they couldn't see him.

"Y/n." Said goddess looked at the swordsman, a brow raised. He smiled. "Shall we?" She smirked, giving him a thumbs up. The bounty hunters pointed their guns at him, pulling the triggers. Before any of the bullets could hit him, Zoro moved again, the bullets hitting the other bounty hunters behind him.

"Idiots! They shot each other!" Mr. 8 froze as a rapier was shoved through his hair, the metal glinting in the moonlight.

"Do you still wish to capture us?" She asked, her eyes narrowed at the men surrounding her, their guns pointing at her.