-

The buildings were old fashioned, roofs made of straw, walls and fences made of branches and neatly chopped trunks. Walking through the village, the crew noticed the abundant amount of Omikuji* and talisman hanging from the roofs and fences.

"Is this place cursed or something?" Zoro muttered, examining one of the talisman. Sanji scanned the buildings and trail.

"Where is everyone? Is this place abandoned?" He bit the tip of his cigarette lightly, an uneasy feeling going through his body.

"Let's try the bar." Nami jabbed her thumb towards the building decorated with a large sign reading 'Peak's Bar'.

Surprisingly, the building was jam packed, villagers paying no mind to the newcomers. Carefully, the Straw Hats walked towards the bar, seeing a woman cleaning a glass, talking casually to one of the villagers downing whiskey.

"Excuse me." Nami grabbed the woman's attention, a stoic expression upon her face.

"Ah, newcomers. Have a seat." She gestured toward an empty table.

"Actually, we were wondering if we could get some information on this island." Setting the now clean glass down, the woman looked at Nami, placing her hands on her hips.

"Sure, what would you like to know?" Setting out the sea chart that Nami brought along with her, the navigator pointed to their exact location.

"We're right here, there shouldn't be an island. What is this place?" Not bothering to look at the chart, the woman squatted down, grabbing something from behind the bar. Placing it down, the crew saw that it was a chart of the stars and a map of what seems to be the island they're on.

"This island isn't grounded. It travels under certain constellations. The island will glow every time it reaches a constellation, signaling a three day standstill." Pointing to an 'X' between two large hills, the woman continued. "We're here. These two hills are known as the Dueling Peaks, the valley between them is known as the Lurelin Valley. This village is Lurelin." Nami looked at the map and astronomical chart, letting out a few quiet noises of awe.

"What's with all the talisman and Omikuji?" Zoro spoke up, wanting an answer to his own question.

"Those are used to keep evil away from our Goddess." The swordsman raised a brow.

"Goddess?" The woman nodded, pointing to a new spot on the map.

"This is her spring, travel up the trail towards the south side of the Lurelin Valley, there you will find a hill. Climb it and you will find her." Pushing the a bottle of sake towards Nami, the woman smiled and winked. "It's best to bring an offering. She likes sake."

Smiling, Nami thanked her, having to pull Luffy away from the bar as he begged for food. But before they could leave, a man sitting at a table near them abruptly stood up, abandoning the cloak that he wore. The Straw Hats stood in shock as the marine revealed himself, a smirk present on their face.

"Thanks for finally sharing the location of your 'Goddess' Din." The woman glared at the man.

"You! I told you to never come back here!" The man walked up towards the bar.

"You should've known that I'd find a way back." Swiping the sake bottle from Nami, the man opened it before taking a swig. "Ah! I'll be taking this!" He walked towards the exit, "And I'll be taking your 'Goddess' as well." With that, he walked out, heading towards the fleet of ships to inform his men of his newly found information.