Sophie has pizza with the boys and locks Biana in the bathroom.

Start from the beginning

I stared for a second. "How... How did you make that sound with your mouth?"

A tiny smile slipped through Biana's anger, but she shoved it away and replaced it with her (probably fake) anger. "DO. NOT. CHANGE. THE. SUBJECT!" Dex and Fitz shared a look, faces scrunched, holding laughter back desperately. "YOU CANNOT JUST LOCK ME IN THE BATHROOM!" Grabbing the pizza out of my hand, she sat down next to me with a sense of doom that let me know how much trouble I was in.

"Well, I know that, I really do, and I mean no disrespect, honest, but the thing is, with all respect, I sorta, well, I sorta already did." I giggled, "I mean, you really deserve it."

An offended gasp slipped through Biana's lips, "What could I have possibly done to deserve GETTING LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM FOR TWENTY MINUTES?!"

"The Great Balloon Incident of 2018." I replied.

"Wha-- You're still mad about that? It was months ago!"

"I will never forgive you."

Biana pouted, slouching into the pillows and screwed up her face in a way that I'm sure was supposed to be angry, but instead looked like a chipmunk.

"I mean, in Sophie's defence, you did order one-thousand balloons. Speaking off, how much money did that even cost you?" Fitz questioned, grabbing his last slice of pizza.

Silence, and then a slight, unintelligible mumbling coming from Biana. "What?"

"Itwasaboutonehundreddollars." Biana's words were so rushed, it took me a few moments to work my way through them and figure out what she had said.

When I finally understood, I shot to my feet, choking on a bite of my food. "ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS?!" I screamed so loud my throat hurt. There was a thump on the wall coming from our neighbors, reminding us to keep the volume down. "One hundred dollars?!" I repeated, quieter this time.

"Well it wasn't exactly a part of the plan! Ten balloons would have only costed a couple of bucks!"

That was it. I've lost my faith in humankind. How did we live to become the alpha species on Earth when we're all such idiots? How? "And you didn't notice that instead of only a few dollars, you were spending ONE HUNDRED?" Biana shrugged, shrinking so far into the couch cushions it looked like she was being devoured.

Dex and Fitz both had their faces buried in their palms, looking just as baffled and disappointed as I was. "Fitz, how did you survive living with her for 15 years?"

"I didn't. I'm dead inside right now, as I have been since her conception." I tried to smother my laugh, but I was always a terrible actress, so it came out anyway.

On instinct, Fitz and I both ducked, already knowing Biana would be throwing something at us for making fun of her. Surely enough, as soon as I had leaned over, an empty pizza box flew over my head, brushing past my hair. "You two are terrible!" Biana hissed.

"Aww, you love us." She didn't reply to that question, but smiled fondly nonetheless.

"Every day I spend you you people, my sanity slips away just a little bit more." Dex laughed, shaking his head in exasperated amusement at our antics. In response, Fitz leaned over and pulled him into one of those Bro Hugs™ and ruffled his strawberry blonde locks affectionately. Everyone else rolled their eyes.

In Dex's defense, he wasn't exactly wrong. We tended to rob people of their sanity. It's what we were made to do, so don't go blaming us for it.

0o0o0

(A/N: Apparently you guys have decided that these time skips are actually someone yodeling and i just want to let you know how much I love that.)

"Hey! A.W.!" I groaned, turning back to face Keefe. His extensive armory of nicknames for me was ever growing. The newest one was A.W., standing for Adorable Werewolf. I honestly can't believe that stuck. Or that I was starting to miss 'Foster'.

Looking back, I could see him jogging towards me, trying to catch up, despite being at the other end of the crowded hallway. Sighing, I waited. "Hello to you too, Keefe."

"Geez, don't look too excited to see me. I mean, I get I'm exceptionally handsome and aweso--" I shoved his shoulder, cutting off his stream of egotistical words. "Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Despite myself, I grinned. "There she is!" Keefe proclaimed upon seeing my smile.

"You're such an idiot, you know that?" Keefe giggled at my words.

"Don't pretend you don't love it, Foster."

"I don't."

"Ouch. You're a ruthless one." Despite me being so quote unquote 'ruthless' he kept walking besides me, stupid glowing grin still on his lips. (Because it was stupid. Not pretty at all. Ever. Just stupid lips that looked almost kissable and-- I'm gonna stop before I manage to dig myself even deeper into this hole.)

Wrenching my eyes away from his lips which I had been staring at for far to long, I instead switched to making eye contact. That didn't help, mind you, because his eyes were pretty stupid too. Luckily, he didn't seem to notice the way I looked at him.

His voice startled me back to reality. "So, what have you been up too, Foster? Any more balloon shenanigans you're hiding from me?" I groaned. Why would no one let that die?

"There will never be any more balloon incidents if I can help it."

"Well, some things just might be out of your control, Little Lady." Ah, yes. 'Little Lady', yet another one of my many, many horrible nicknames. All of the gifted to me by the mischief maker himself.

I had arrived at my class, so I bid goodbye to the bane of my existence and walk in. It was only halfway through the period when I understood what Keefe had said. 'Some things might be out of your control'. Huh. That was ominous. I should probably be worried about that, shouldn't I?

Oh well. Whatever Keefe is planning, it couldn't be that bad. Right? Right?

(Spoiler alert: it was definitely going to be that bad)

I have no idea where I'm going with this... eh, I'm sure I'll figure it out. Bye my Lovelies!