First Meeting

Hey Guys! I'm so glad you have chosen to read my story! So, just in case you didn't catch it in the summery, this whole story is basically just one big fluffy piece of Sokeefe goodness (Or, I hope it's good. You tell me!). This is my first fanfic that I've actually posted, so please don't be to harsh on me it I get something messed up. While I do encourage constructive criticism, please don't just hate on this story for no reason! Also, I don't have an updating pattern, and I am a bit slow, so the updates might take long, but please just bear with me here! Anyway, I bet I'm just boring you with all his talk, so without further ado, here is my story!

In this story, Fitz is only one year older than everyone else, and Keefe never skipped a grade. 

My life was all figured out until A little while ago. I had my best friends (Fitz, Biana, and Dex) I was in my first month of my Sophmore year in San Diego Boarding School. My schedule was always prepared a week in advance. I had two part time jobs, one at a cafe down the street called 'veloce beatitudine' and one at a candy shop called "Sweet's 'n Treat's" My life was absolutely perfect. And then their was 'the incident' as I like to call it.

I had already woken up in a bad mood. I was walking down the hall to get to my class with about 5 books stacked in my arms, when I ran into the school's bully Stina. I literally ran into her, knocking both of us a few steps backwards. Apparently she wasn't in a good mood either, because she was meaner than normal.

"Watch where you're going Freak!" She sneered. I could hear snickers from the crowd watching and my cheeks flushed.

"Sorry." I mumbled, trying to turn away, but apparently, Stina wasn't done.

"Look at the little freak! Trying to take the coward's way out." More laughs from the crowd. I desperately try to find an escape. Before I could, Stina strut past me. "You're not worth my time." She said dismissively, walking past me. I breathed out a sigh of relief. That could've gone much worse.

I started to walk the opposite direction when, as a final attack, Stina stuck her foot out in front of me, successfully making me topple over, and sending my books flying. I blinked back tears from my eyes as the crowd erupted into a fit of hysterical laughter.

Somewhere in the mists of the crowd I could hear a deep voice say something. I looked up to find a tall guy looking over me. He was probably a junior. He had sparkling ice blue eyes and perfectly disheveled hair. His uniform was wrinkled and sloppy, but he somehow managed to look good in. I could tell, just from looking at him, that he was cool. Someone that everyone wanted to be friends with. It took me a few moments to realize that I was staring."Are you okay?" His voice was concerned, like he actually cared. My lower lip trembled. I tore my eyes away from his, which was a feat that took way too much effort, and before anyone could stop me, I had run off.

I didn't even realize where I was going until I ended up in the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall and buried my face my hands, trying to muffle the sobs. I curled into a ball. I wasn't even sure why I was reacting like this. It wasn't like this was a big deal. It just felt like something had snapped.

Once I managed to get my breathing under control, I exited the stall and stared into the mirror. My eyes were a bit puffy, but other than that, I looked okay. I glanced at my watch.

Crap. I was five minutes late, and my books were probably still scattered all over the hallway. I wipe the last of the tears away from my eyes and rush out of the bathroom. I didn't get more than a foot away from the door when a vaguely familiar voice called "Finally! Seriously, how long does it take a girl too go too the bathroom? You were in there for, like, 7 minutes!"

I spun around to face the boy who had spoken. His ice blue eyes met mine, and my heart switched too hummingbird mode at his smirk. "I think these are yours." He held out all five of my text books. I wrinkled my brow. What was he playing at? Did he want something? "So... Are you gonna take them, or are you just gonna stand there staring?"