Sophie has pizza with the boys and locks Biana in the bathroom.

Behold! After six months of not updating, I come back with a (far to short) filler chapter! *gasp*!

For real though, I'm so sorry for not updating for half a year! Things have just been crazy, I traveled to Michigan, I'm working so hard on school, I have a doctor appointment about twice every week, my sleep schedule is so dead I'm thinking about holding a funeral for it, and... ugh.

I'm pretty sure that at this point, the only reason I write these author's notes is to complain. Whatever

Oh, and guess what? I've fallen into another fandom! On accident this time! So... Yay...? I have too many fandoms. 

The fandom is Overwatch, if anyone is wondering. I never thought I would join a video game fandom, and yet... here we are. 

But I've also started writing fanfiction for this one. I;m probably gonna post it on here, but I'm not really sure if anyone will read it so... Whatever, I'm gonna post it. Check it out if you want, but it might not make sense if you don't know the Overwatch lore. Mostly it's about Sombra cause I freaking love her so so so so sos so sos so sos soso sosos os much. Tell me if you guys would be interested in reading it, or if you guys know the fandom! I love chatting with you!

Oh, and I think I'm gonna try and get an Ao3, if anyone want's to go check stuff out over there. It might be a while for me to get an account, because apparently you have to get an invite (?) but I'll tell you guys when it's up if you want to check me out. I'll have the same username, Elover05. There's not gonna be anything special over there but... whatever. If you prefer that site or whatever, you can follow me on there instead when I get everything up and running :).

Anyway, I think that's it for this authors note. Sorry for complaining so much. It's just who I am. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But without further ado, onto the story!

There was a stunned silence, as Fitz, Dex, and I sat in our dorm. Pizza and nail polish sat long forgotten on the coffee table, as I finished sharing the story that I had dubbed the 'Balloon incident of 2018'

Fitz was the first to speak, but his words were shaky. I couldn't tell if it was from disbelief, or if he was just holding back laughter. "You're... joking." I rolled my eyes instead of answering, but that seemed to be enough to settle the question. "W-... I ju... bu-...w- was... Why?" Now he was definitely laughing.

"Ask your devil of a sister! It was her fault! I mean, come on," I lamented, grabbing another slice of pizza (that I may or may not have stolen from Biana. She deserved it.) "How does she manage to still throw me for a loop?" Fitz shook his head and shrugged, fondly.

"Do you... Did you take pictures? Please tell me you took pictures!" Dex said, and threw a napkin at him. (It didn't hit him, but whatever.)

"Shut up you dolt!"

"Okayyyy, but didddd you?" Defeated, I pulled out my phone and opened the gallery, showing them the pictures Biana had taken.

Dex snatched the phone, gawking at the photos, lips parted slightly in shock. "You weren't kidding..." He mumbled. Fitz reached over and nabbed the phone from his friends hands, having the same exact reaction to the evidence: Shock and amusement.

"Okay, okay, I get it, my life is a disaster. Can I have my phone back and go wallow in my misery for a minute?" Fitz giggled and tossed the device back to me, him and Dex grinning like the idiots they were.

Dex began to speak, probably saying something to embarrass me even more, but luckily (or maybe unluckily) Biana slammed the door open, and stormed her way into the room, fire in her eyes and fury in her walk. "YOU! YOU LITTLE... ASDHONFLE;SUDJKFVAESDF"