Library

I am so sorry for leaving you alone for so long! I've had some stuff going on, but yeah! I'm back, and can I just say: Wow.

I come back to find 4 very nice reviews, and I'm only 3 away from 150 reads! You know what I did when I saw that? I turned into a flailing squealing ball of happiness! You guys are truly amazing! Here is some virtual Mallowmelt to show how much I love and appreciate all the support!e *Sends virtual Mallowmelt though screen!* 

In this chapter, I mentioned a book series called Mistborn, which was written by Brandon Sanderson. This is a real book series, and I do not own any part of it. I love that series, However, it is a little more mature than the KOTLC books. It has slight swearing and some heavy violence, but if you can handle stuff like that, and are in to Young adult/Adult fantasy, I highly recommend that to you! 

Okay, now that I'm done with that, Time to respond to the reviews last chapter.

Shysunflower: Thank you so much! That comment really made my day!

Bunnybehappy: Well, here is the update you asked for! I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the last one! And also, thank you!

Okay, well that is all for today's author's note, so I hope you enjoy the story! :-)

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I didn't remember exactly when I had fallen asleep, but I knew I didn't make it to the end of the movie, because I wasn't in my bed. Instead, I was covered in blankets on the wooded floor of my Dorm room.

I shielded my eyes from the light that shone, wondering how Biana turning on the light's hadn't woken me up. I must've been really tired.

Once I had gotten used to the light I propped myself up on my elbows, searching the room for Biana. She usually slept in later than I did, but the light was on, so I assumed she was awake. "Biana?" I called when I didn't see her.

The bathroom door cracked open, and Biana poked her head through, a toothbrush sticking out of her mouth.

"Well it's about time!" She exclaimed, her words slightly muffled from the toothbrush. "I was beginning to think you had died!" I rubbed my eye with the palm of my hand, while my groggy brain tried to process her words.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily. Biana checked her watch

"11:22. No wait, now it's 11:23" I flopped back down in bed. I knew I should probably of stood up, but the sleep was so peaceful. Biana caught me before I drifted back to sleep though. "Hey! No more sleeping! You have to help my study, because you won't be able to help me Monday through Friday because you got detention." She shouted at me. I curled up onto my side.

"I just want a few more hours." I mumbled sleepily. Biana laughed.

"Wow. You must be really tired." She said, sounding very amused

"It was a big day yesterday" I sighed as I cuddled closer into the blankets.

"Yeah. I mean, getting your first crush really is exhausting, isn't it?" She teased. I had already mumbled 'Yeah" before I realised what she said. My eyes snapped open.

"Wait, what?" I yelped. Biana laughed. "I do not have a crush on Keefe!" I shouted. She crossed her arms across her chest and arched an eyebrow.

"Riiiight" She teased. "You totally weren't looking at him with doey eyes the entire time he was here" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.

"That is not what happened!" I growled. "Besides, i thought you didn't want me to go out with him because he's a famous playboy" I said before flopping back down and closing my eyes.