SoKeefe Wedding ;)

Hi, my Lovelies! Wow, how quick did I update this time? What was it, only nine days? I might be wrong on that, but still! That was a record, I think! But I seem to do a lot of writing while procrastinating school. Which I guess isn't a good thing. But still. Yay?

Anyway, enjoy this chapter. Again, not much Keefe, but there's a lot of talking about him if it makes up for it! The next chapter should have Keefe again, but one thing I do want to focus on in this fic is Sophie's other friendships, specifically her and Biana. Partly because of how fun it is to write Biana's drama.

So go read the chapter and tell me what you think!

"...a classic style that's all her own, smile you can hear through the telephone. She says she's a rebel, but she's way too sentimental. She's precious even when she's mad, Gets angry and I start to laugh..." The blaring music jars me as I walk into my dorm, stumbling slightly in surprise. Biana had texted me five minutes prior, saying to come to our room immediately.

"You're here! Finally!" Biana practically had to shout to be heard over the music. "Good news; I found You and Keefe's wedding song!" I closed the door behind me as I walked into the room. Biana's phone seemed to be the source of the music.

I pressed my hand over the speaker of her iPhone, attempting to stop, or at least muffle the noise. "Our neighbors are so going to complain about this, and when they inevitably do, I will not hesitate to throw you under the bus," I said, but there was no real danger behind my words.

Yet, Biana still pouted, her lower lip slightly jutting out. "But Sooooooooophie!" She said, dragging my name out for far longer than necessary. "Do you enjoy taking the fun out of everything?"

After considering for a moment, I responded, "I enjoy watching you pout, yes." Biana glared daggers.

"Well, you're just mean," Biana grumbled, scrunching her face slightly in displeasure.

Finally, the song ended, and I could remove my hand from her phone, without having to worry about broken eardrums or complaining students. Biana snatched it as soon as I let go, shoving it in her pocket so I could no longer touch it.
I tried resisting, but my curiosity got the better of me, as always, and I asked, "Not that I really care, but what song did you pick? Again, only asking out of curiosity. Do not get any ideas!"
Despite my insistence that I was simply investigating, Biana grinned. "Crazy Beautiful by Andy Grammer. It's so perfect for SoKeefe! I mean, it's like the song was written for you! It's not my normal style in music, but it's still amazing for the two of you."
"SoKeefe? What exactly is SoKeefe?" Biana lit up, and I immediately regretted asking. It was too late to take it back though.
"Oh, you haven't heard?" Biana's smile was maniacal as she spoke, her voice all sickly-sweet and sing-songy. "That, my dear Sophie, is what your ship name has been dubbed. Isn't it grand? Just picture," She stepped beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder and another in the air, gesturing at whatever imagery she was imagining. "A SoKeefe wedding."
Scoffing, I gently shoved her away. "I'm sixteen! You want me to get married at sixteen?!" Biana paused, seeming to consider.
"No, your right. You should wait until at least twenty. That way, you can have four whole years of adorable, fluffy dating that I can relentlessly tease you about! Now wouldn't that just be perfect?" I groaned, face-palming.
There seemed to be nothing in the world that could sedate Biana and her need to tease and/or ship me with Keefe Sencen. It was insane, really. I wouldn't be surprised if I walked into our dorm one of these days to discover she had set up an actual wedding. "Are you done trying to make my life miserable?" I asked.
Biana, pouted, letting out a huff of air as she spoke. "I'm not trying to make your life miserable, I'm trying to make it glorious. You and Keefe could be glorious. You're the one making your own life miserable by living in denial and refusing to date Keefe, despite it being the best thing you could possibly do." I sighed. In a way, maybe she wasn't wrong. Not that I was going to start confessing my undying love for Keefe, though. "But fine, I'll stop trying to make you accept fate. For now. I'll be back at it with new ideas soon though!" I had no doubt about that.
"Great! Well, I talked to Keefe-- Hey! You just said no more teasing for now, so shut it!" I interrupted myself when she opened her mouth, a familiar gleam in her teal eyes. Huffing, she closed her mouth, allowing me to continue. "Well, he's coming over tomorrow evening to continue his Harry Potter marathon, so we're gonna have to prepare for that. I knew he would fall down the rabbit hole!"
At the mention of this, Biana smiled again, and I had no doubt she had already begun planning a way to try and get us together, but in all honesty, I didn't really care.
"I really wish I hadn't agreed to stop making fun of you now. I have so many ideas! You two are just... Ugh!" Biana threw her hands in the air. "You're just too cute. It's not fair. I just want to squeeze the two of you together! Why are you making it so hard for me to do that? Waiting for you two to accept your feeling is the worst kind of torture imaginable. You know that, right? You and Keefe being this deep in denial is literal torture." I laughed at Biana's anguish. She always had been the dramatic type. It gave her a certain unique kind of charm.
At my fond smile but otherwise lack of response, Biana grumbled, realizing that was all she was going to get out of me at the moment. "I'll water you down one of these days, and you'll see the truth. Just you wait, Sophie. It'll happen. You're powerless to stop it."
"Oh, gee. I'm trembling in my shoes. Please take pity on me." I deadpanned in response, smirking as she scowled.

0o0o0

"Sophie, why is Biana asking if I own a tuxedo that would classify as proper attire for a wedding?" Of all the things I might have been expecting Fitz to say when I picked up my ringing phone, that was definitely not on the list.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, my pen pausing on the paper of my essay about Pompeii for English class.

"Biana just asked me if I own a tuxedo that would classify as proper attire for a wedding."

I paused for a second, confused. "I heard you, I just-- What? Do you know... why?" I leaned back in my chair, momentarily forgetting about my homework. Biana was supposed to be in the library studying for a history test.

"I assume for a wedding? She said there was a wedding tomorrow and that we should all come to your dorm in the evening dressed in a formal tuxedo that would classify as--"

"--as proper wedding attire, yes, you've said." I cut him off. What was Biana doing? "The tomorrow evening at our dorm? But isn't that when Keefe is coming-- ohhhhh." Was Biana seriously trying to set up a wedding for Me and Keefe?

After I stayed silent for several more seconds, Fitz spoke up. "I feel like you figured out what is going on, but you're not telling me and I'm severely confused. Can you explain what is happening?" I pondered my next words carefully. I was not in the mood for more rants about Reasons Why it is a Bad Idea for Sophie Foster to Date Keefe Sencen talk. It seems to get longer every time I have it.

"I think," I began, my voice amused despite my annoyance, "Biana is trying to make a wedding for Me and Keefe tomorrow. Without telling either of us." Fitz was silent for several moments before I could hear his quiet chuckling. "This is not funny!"

Fitz's laughter only increased in volume. "Then why are you laughing too?" It took me a second to realize he was right, that I was, in fact, giggling a bit.

"Oh, shut up. Now, If you'll excuse me, I have to call Biana and ask about this supposed 'SoKeefe Wedding' she appears to be planning without my consent. I'll talk to you later." My finger was hovering over the hang-up button when I heard Fitz speak again.

I put the phone back to my ear in time to hear, "Wait, SoKeefe? What exactly is a SoKeefe?" Realizing Fitz wasn't going to let this go until I explained, I groaned. Biana would have to wait.

"Apparently, that's Me and Keefe's ship-name, whatever that means. Biana was talking earlier about a 'SoKeefe Wedding', so in hindsight, I probably should have seen this coming. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go yell Biana's ears off for her latest scheme."

Fitz and I said our goodbyes, Fitz still laughing from this whole situation. As soon as the call was over, I typed Biana's number into the screen, waiting as the phone rang, once, twice, three times, before she picked up. "Hello?" she said into the screen, sounding devious even through the speaker.

"What's this I hear about quote un-quote "tuxedos that would classify as proper attire for a wedding"?" I asked, not bothering to beat around the bush.

Biana hummed-- Actually hummed-- through the receiver. "What about it?" She asked.

"Seriously? Seriously? You're going to play the innocent card right now? That's how you want to do this?" I could hear Biana move on the other line.

"If I play the innocent card long enough, will I be able to weasel my way out of this reprimanding?" Biana asked.

I couldn't help but laugh at the question we both knew that answer too. "Ha! Not a chance, sister. You're cute for trying though." Biana wined but sounded resigned to her fate. "Now, where shall we start? The wedding without consent? Dragging Dex and Fitz into this whole ordeal? Or the ship name? You can choose." While speaking, I headed over towards my bed, lying down in a comfortable position. This was going to take a while. 

Well, what did you think? I liked it, even though it was a bit of a filler. Thank's for reading, and leave a comment! I'll try and keep updating this quick, but no promises! (Sorry!) Well, have a good day, and as always, bye my Lovelies!