Just a family friend.

You got into your car and started driving. You had a family party at your cousins house, and you were honestly annoyed. You didn't like most of your family, the kids all sat on their phones the whole time, and you didn't like talking to the old people, so what was the point of going? A sly grin appeared on your face. Logan. You hoped he would be there. He was a family friend, not in your family, but he knew everybody in your family well and usually came to their gatherings. But what everyone doesn't know, is that you and Logan have turned into something more, like friends with benefits. He was the only fun person that kept you entertained at the family gatherings too.

You arrived at your cousins house and got out of your car, looking around to see if Logans massive car was there. You couldn't see it, but it was dark outside, so you really couldn't tell. You walked inside, and you were immediately swarmed with your family greeting you. "Hi everybody!" You say, trying to look happy and hugging everybody. Once you greeted everybody, you tried to look natural as you walked through the house, trying to see if Logan was there. Maybe he's not even coming, you thought. You walked back to where your family was, walking up to your aunt. "Hey, do you know if Logans coming?" You asked, trying to act normal. "I'm not sure, he usually does, so I'm assuming he should be here soon. I hope he does come though," your aunt replies. "Ok, I hope he comes too, thank you," you say. You walk over to a couch and sit down, going on your phone and snacking on chips and pretzels.

It seemed like hours before you heard the door open. "THE LIFE OF THE PARTY IS HERE!". You couldn't see the door from where you were sitting, but from whose voice it was you could tell it was Logan. You immediately got up and tried making your way to the door, but you could barely see him through the mob of your family greeting and hugging him.

You patiently waited for everyone to go away before you made your way to him. "Hey, I'm glad you made it," you say, smiling up at him. "I'm glad your here," Logan says, picking you up and hugging you. "Keep it low-key," you say, chuckling and wriggling out of his arms. "Ok, I will," he says, chuckling and walking to where your family is. He talked to my family for a while, he even had fun with the kids and got them off of their phones for a while. He was everybody's favorite. After a long time of watching him, he noticed you staring at him and he walked over to you. "You like what you see or somethin?" He says in a goofy but seducing tone. You can't help but laugh a bit. "Stop it!" You  say while laughing. He holds your hand and takes you into another room where no one is. "That's not what you will be saying later," he says, putting his hands on your hips. "Shhh-" you say, but he cuts you off. "Come to my place after," he says. Before you can say anything he walks out of the room and back to where your family is. You bite your lip in frustration and walk out of the room.

Omfg if u think this is incest it's not lmfao bc I know someone's gonna be like "oH my gOd iTs inCeSt!"
Also if you want a part 2 comment 😎