I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

You returned home after an extremely long day of working and arguing with your coworkers. You walk in the door to see Logan sitting on the couch. The tv was off and he was just sitting there. "Hi Logan," you say tiredly, your throat sore and hoarse because of you arguing with your coworkers and customers all day. You walk towards him, but he slowly gets up, rolling his eyes and walking past you. "Looks who's finally home." He says. His arms crossed as he slowly walks around in circles, taking big strides. "I'm sorry, I had to work overtime and I didn't have time to text or call you to tell you," you say. "What's up with your voice," he asks, not making eye contact with you as he still slowly walks around in circles. "I was argui-" you don't even have a chance to finish your sentence before Logan cuts you off. "Having fun at another guys house maybe?" He says, stopping, keeping his arms crossed and looking at you with a rather chill look. His eyebrows lightly furrowed. "No, I would never do that Logan," you say, your voice cracking. "It was a stressful day,". He walks over to the glass door which leads to the backyard and just stands there, arms crossed and looking outside. "You know that I texted you and called you multiple times, you didn't answer. Your out all day, and your voice is hoarse. I have the right to believe you were out having sex with another guy," he says, getting aggravated. You walk over to him, walking in front of him and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Logan, I-" he cuts you off once again by pushing you against the wall. "Does it feel good, you cheating on me? I hope it did," he says. "Logan! For the last time I promise I didn't cheat on you!" You plead, trying to get out of his grip so you can calm him down. "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! HE MUST OF BEEN BETTER THAN ME, WASN'T HE!" Logan yells, his face getting red and veins popping out of his neck and arms. You feel a distinct stinging pain on your cheek, and Logan let go of you. You quickly put you hands up to your cheek and tear up realizing that Logan had just hit you. "I-IM LEAVING-" you yell as you rush to get your belongings, your hand not leaving your cheek. You look behind you to see Logan standing where he was before, tears flowing down his cheeks, heartbreak in his eyes. "I DIDN'T MEAN IT, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" He pleads as he rushes towards you, holding his hand out. You walk past him and walk outside, tears now falling down your cheeks. You never thought that the person you loved most would hurt you. Logan follows you but stops at the door, standing there helpless and broken hearted watching you drive away, knowing that he would never get you back.