xxiv.

Liza went to the coffee shop where she thought Janella was gonna be in. She drove so fast and is ready to listen to Janella's story. She parked in the place where she always park. When she got out of the car she was shocked when 4 men covered her mouth. After that she collapsed.

The four boys Jack, Corbyn, Daniel and Zach were the ones who "kidnaped" her while Jonah was gonna prepare the place where he is gonna apologise to Liza.

The four boys take Liza to the place Jonah prepared and Jonah ordered them to make Liza sit down and not put a blindfold in her eyes.

A few moments later Liza finally woke up. She was greeted with a romantic place with lights, flowers and balloons. She was confused at first but then Jonah slowly walked towards her. Her heart starts beating 6 times faster.

Jonah held her hand. Liza did not let go instead held his hand more. Jonah started to talk. "Hope Elizabeth Soberano, I'm sorry for being a jerk. I should've followed my heart and never hurt you. I should've trusted you because you're the most trustable person in the world. Your love should never be played with nor be taken advantage of and I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen." Jonah said heartily.

"Jonah Marais, if you just know how much I love you. I cannot imagine my life without you. You taught me pain, patience and how to love. Without you I'd probably never love again. Thank you for loving me and being a part of my life." Liza replied heart fully.

They both leaned towards each other and before they know it they kissed. It was their first kiss and they would never forget this moment.

Liza leaned on Jonah's shoulders and he held her tightly. "You are my everything, my desire." Jonah whispered to her ears. She felt assured that Jonah will never leave and hurt her ever again.

jonahmarais You are my everything, my desire ❤️👸💋tagged lizasoberano1m likes | 89k commentsliked by janellasalvador, lizasoberano, jackavery,danielseavey, zachherron, corbynbesson and 99+ more

tagged lizasoberano
1m likes | 89k comments
liked by janellasalvador, lizasoberano, jackavery,danielseavey, zachherron, corbynbesson and 99+ more

Comments:

user1 I FUCKING KNEW IT 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

user2 MY OTP IS FUCKING BACK BITCHES 😭😭😭🥺

user3 I CAN FINALLY DIE PEACEFULLY 😍🥳😍❤️

user4 HOLY SHIT FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE THESE TWO SRE THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTER RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭

user5 PROTECT THESE TWO NO MATTER WHAT 😭😭😫😫😫😊😊

lizasoberano You're my SPARK ❤️❤️❤️

A year has passed since Liza and Jonah got back together. They have never been happy and have traveled country to country with family and friends. They are each other's SPARK.

 They are each other's SPARK