xxi.

Jonah is with the boys discussing ideas on how Jonah could get Liza back. They had a couple of good ideas but Jonah didn't think it would work.

"What if Janella will pretend that her and Liza were just having girls night. Then we will pick a romantic place where it's gonna be held. We then hire a band to play some music while Liza and you talk. After that we order some food from a fancy restaurant and we will pretend to be waiters. Does that sound cool?" Corbyn suggested.

"As much as I want that... this isn't a date Corbyn. This is a moment where I apologise to Liza." Jonah said. "Aww man..." Corbyn said sadly.

"How about we take Liza to a roller coaster ride before you apologise to her and after the ride you can tell her everything you want to say. Isn't that a good idea?" Jack suggested.

"Not at all Jack." Jonah said. Jack sighed.

"How abou—" before Zach could finish his sentence Jonah cut him off. "You know what all of your ideas are crazy and stupid." Jonah said. "Well that hurts.." Daniel sadly said.

After a few minutes of waiting Jonah was almost out of hope but then he got the perfect idea. It was a little crazy but he figured it would be unexpected and romantic.

"Aha! I got it! Get over here you dwarfs!" Jonah teasingly said. After a few minutes of talking the boys were impressed by Jonah's idea. "Dude you're a genius!" Corbyn said.

 "Dude you're a genius!" Corbyn said