Predator

Requested by:

Ship(s):
Supercorp
A/N I fucking love angst. So here more

No power! And Villain! Kara.
Hero! Lena

"It's alright to be scared" Kara muttered fixing her tie "Fear keeps you alive. It's a built in warning system" She prowled closer "Of course, only if you have the right response to fear. Some prey freeze others stop their heart rate. Others run when capture means death...." Kara waltzed a little closer, her gazed fixed on Lena "Are you going to run?"

A challenge- Lena desperately tried to think what the right move was- what type of predator that she was facing

Kara took another step forward

Lena chewed her lip, she grasped the closest thing to her, which was a broken piece of metal ladder. She stood up ready for a fight.

"Of course it's no. Leave it to the hero's to play hero"

Lena would never admit it, but she didn't know what to expect. Kara's moves were so erratic and never the same

"You know princess, the mask doesn't do it for me"

Lena retorted back "The suit and tie is a bit overdone"

The pair engage in combat, Lena pulled her arm back and with full force right at Kara. The metal collided with her cheek, if left a gash in her cheek. A cruel grin fell onto her bloody face "Now this is fun"

Kara charged forward; she delivered an uppercut to Lena's ribs and then pushed her into the alley wall

Lena pulled Kara's head down by her hair and slammed her nose into her knee, Kara staggered back with a bloody nose

With a scary look on her face; she let out a spine shivering laugh "Princess it's been a while since I have bled"

Kara kicked Lena side knocking her away, and then pulled her into a chokehold and whispered into her ear "Remember who's been doing this longer princess"

Lena slammed her boot into Kara's foot causing Kara to wince slightly "Good move, I'll see ya later princess"

Kara pushed Lena away and disappeared into the darkness with a pealing laughter.

That's all

Ask me questions for QnA

Edna