Y/n: Please stop.

It was a good minute before they stopped and went downstairs to eat without me. After a long wait I heard everyone come up to most likely to go to bed. I waited for Ruby since she never forgets about me which she didn't. She quietly opened the door and came with food. She set the food down next to me and got the first aid kit from under the bed as I try to get up.

Ruby: Big bwother, pwease don't get up it will hurt more.

I just lay back down as she just opens the kit and starts bandaging everything that wouldn't be visible which was under my clothes. Which I was wearing a long sleeve f/c and black pants. She quickly takes off my clothes minus my underwear and started patching me up. She was getting better at doing it since she only started almost two weeks ago. She finished as I finish the food she brought. 

Ruby: I'm so sawwy big bwother for hurting you again.

Y/n: It's ok you're just scared of it happening to you.

Ruby: Can I sleep wiv you big bwother?

Y/n: What if they find out?

Ruby: Pwease. *doing puppy eyes*

Y/n: Fine.

Let's just say the next day they were mad and they put their rage to me and again Ruby had to help in the beating again. After that incident I was moved to the basement.

Timeskip one year later

At this point I would have to do everything from cooking to cleaning to doing dishes. It didn't help that Yang would mess up the room I just cleaned or breaking a dish or two when I was doing them, but when she really wanted me to get beaten badly she would trip me and make me spill the food I make on Tai or Ruby. When it's Tai, he beats me much worse then ever. One day uncle Qrow walked in and saw me getting beat and stepped in only to get Tai's fury when his punching bag time gets interrupted but Qrow did beat him barely. He told me if he could take me away from here he would but he is always on missions so he couldn't properly take care of me. Which only made me sad that he couldn't take me away from this place. But he said when everyone leaves he would teach me to fight hand to hand. And let's just say he and Tai aren't all buddy buddy since then. 

The present

Y/n: And that brings us to here dear readers or should I say me?

Author: Ok can you stop breaking the fourth wall now.

Y/n: Why didn't you stop me earlier?

Author: Because I was going to tell them anyway but you beat me to it.

Y/n: Can I do it again at some point?

Author: Depends I may allow it at some points but for now can you get back in your bloodied body.

Y/n: Fine .*muttering* I liked that I wasn't hurting like I have in four years.

Author: You know I heard that.

He looks back at the Author and noticed the blue wolf ears.

Y/n: When were you a faunus?

Author: Since I like the faunus and that they actually get some abilities and/or enhanced senses from what faunus they are. Also I would always pretend to be a dog or wolf when I was a kid. And you got me rambling now go through the fucking hole in the fourth wall and get in your damn body.

Y/n: Ok ok fine mom.

Author: In a way I am. And stick to the personality I give you.

Y/n: Fuck you mom.