★ Chapter 9

Jennie's POV

I woke up to an empty bed again, I roll to the  other side and pull the covers to hide my self away from this cruel world. Why does love hurt? Why can't I just have a happy ending? But then again nothing is like a fairy tale.

     A knock soon interrupted my thoughts. Standing up slowly from my bed and walking towards the door, it's possible that it's Rosie coming to tell me to come down for breakfast or something.

     Opening the door my face washes with sadness. Some hope in me is telling me she might have change and came here for an apology. But on the other hand her face says the opposite.

Behind her stood her brother, Jin. Who looked angry at me almost hostile. What could I have possibly done?

We stand there in silence for a few seconds then Jin spoke, "Jennie you need to leave."

     His words cut me like a knife. I felt as the whole world fall apart. Could have I possibly heard him wrong?

I just stood there hurt, "What?"

Jisoo then decided to speak, "Just leave or.. I'll force you."

     I stood there, not moving, my whole body felt numb. Tears formed in my eyes. Why? Why?Then I felt someone grab me. I looked up and it was Jin, I felt scared.

"NO PLEASE STOP LEAVE ME ALONE, UNNIE!"

     Jin kept quite as he carried me down the stairs. Jisoo trailing behind him. I kept screaming hoping someone could help me. Kicking and punching them hoping they would stop. Soon I felt as someone else grabbed me.

"WHAT HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!

     I looked at the person holding my wrist. Irene unnie. I mentally thanked her.

"PUT HER DOWN KIM SEOKJIN! I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD KICK THIS THIS INNOCENT GIRL THAT HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"

He looked at her furiously. I have never seen him like this. It is if some monster possessed him.

"NOTHING? SHE IS HURTING JISOO AND I.. HOW COULD SHE POSSIBLY DO NOTHING!"

At this point everyone in the house was here listening to them arguing. I felt guilty. Tears were ready to spill. Rosie saw me and ran to me pulling me away from this mess.

"Jennie omg are you okay? What happened?"

"Jimin, come help me move her to the couch!"

     I felt weak, my mind was blank. Was I really that troublesome. If I leave would it resolve everything, even if it meant getting hurt? Jimin listen to Rose and picked me up and moved me. Irene kept arguing, defending me.

"Jennie listen to me",she turned my head to face her.

She wiped my tears with her hands and hugged me, "It's ok baby we will get through this."

Jisoo's POV

"ENOUGH!"

     Everyone's heads turned towards me. I looked at Irene and Jin.

"Jennie will be kicked out and that's final."

"How could you do that to your own mate."

I turned to face who that was rose, "I don't believe that, that girl is my mate."

"Your so heartless! How could you say that!"

"Rose please calm down" Jimin pleaded.

"NO I WONT, JENNIE IS HURT I CANNOT JUST DO NOTHING!"

"ENOUGH!" What I said is final."

     I walked down the staircase, making my way to her. I would be lying if I said making her leave makes me happy. After all she is my mate but what her family did is way worse.

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Sorry for the short chapter but I hope your enjoying it :)