★ Chapter 5

I looked at her confused, "Which one is him, I met so many people."

"The one with a bunny smile. He stood next to me when you first came in."

"Ohhh, can I just say your kid is so adorable."

"Aww thanks, I do make some cute babies."

     There was a pause before we started to laugh. I'm really happy I got to become close with someone here. After our laughing session we began to talk even more and got to know each other very well. We really did hit off pretty well for strangers.

     A tall boy with black hair soon came towards up. I tried to remember his name but Lisa beat me to it.

"Hey Jimin" said Lisa.

"Hey I just wanted to let you know and Luna that dinner is ready."

"Okay thanks for telling us, we will be there in a minute."

     He turned towards me and smiled gently and then made his way back. We decided not to keep the pack waiting so we headed inside as well. Once we got to the dining room I saw Jisoo smile. Her beautiful smile always makes my heart melt, I must say this mate bond is strong.

     I looked over next to her and noticed a empty seat which I decided to take it. While walking to my destination I noticed a few more unfamiliar faces. Once I sat down Jisoo began to speak.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

     Little kids laughter distracted me from Jisoo. I turned to look across the table and there they were a set of twins. I was shocked
they are so cute whose kids are these?

     The twins sat between an attractive man and a beautiful woman

The twins sat between an attractive man and a beautiful woman. That must mean that they are the parents. The twins seem to be talking to little Jisong. It really made my heart uwu

Time Skip•

Jisoo and I walked up the stairs hand in hand. I guess you can say we have gotten closer during dinner. She opened the door for me making me walk in first. I walked towards the bed and sat down. Jisoo following me behind. She began to speak.

"Im guessing you want to get to know me better so will tell you. As you can tell my parents aren't here because they have passed away" she paused.

I decided to speak, "Jisoo if your not comfortable don't force yourself" I smiled

"Thank you Jennie" she gave me a weak smile. "Jin is my older brother and your probably curious to why he is not the alpha. Well when our parents died it affected him so much that he couldn't do anything so he I had to step up. And as you saw downstairs Jin has a wife and kids. The twins."

"Ooh."

     I noticed that the clock strikes 10pm, yawning a little Jisoo noted that I was tired.