Amber: Please, i'll do anything!

Lucille: *Whispering to you* I feel bad for her, give her a chance.

(Y/N):* Whispering to Lucille* How about a 1v1 against you, if she wins she gets in?

Lucille: *Whispering to you* She's strong, but not that strong.

(Y/N): *Whispering to Lucille* I know that, but if she does go out and fight you with all her strength, then I'll allow her in. I just want to make sure she isn't here just to use us or trick us.

Lucille: Alright.

(Y/N): Amber, we have a condition for your approval.

Amber: Anything!

(Y/N): Eva release the chain, we won't need it.

Eva nods as the chain quickly unwraps from her body, allowing her to stand up. She stretches out as a bit as she can still feel that imprint of the chain on her.

(Y/N): You will be fighting Lucille here in a 1v1 match, if you win you get in.

Amber: Oh, are you sure there's no one else I could fight.

A loud roar was heard as everyone turned. In the doorway stood Silver

Silver: You ran out of food.

(Y/N): Time and place Silver

Keith: We can go get some for you, don't bother yourself.

Grace: Yep!

(Y/N): Thank you guys, watch out for Rias. We'll be here if you need anything

Keith: Watch her try something.

Keith and Grace teleport out as you turn to Amber, getting back to the business on hand.

(Y/N): Ready?

Amber: Yep!

Lucille and Amber walk to opposite sides of the Arena. 

(Y/N): Kusara, can you be the Referee

Kusara: Sure.

Kusara walks up to the middle of the makeshift area, he eyes down Amber. Does (Y/N) know this girl has no chance? I guess it doesn't really matter.

Kusara: Amber, you ready?

Amber just nods and summons what looked like brass knuckles, but they were made of stone. Spikes also protruded from the ends.

Kusara: Lucille you ready?

Lucille summons her sword and gets into position, eager to show off in front off everyone.

Lucille: Ready!

3

2

1

GO!

Amber goes on the offensive, quickly closing the distance between them and punching at Lucille. Lucille uses her sword to block the punch. She then jumps to the side of Amber and swings at her. Amber manages to jump over though and tries one more time to punch at Lucille. Lucille was expecting this, dodging below the punch and punching Amber clean in the face, sending her back a few yards and raising a ton of dust and dirt off the ground.

(Y/N): That might be it?

Amber: No..

Amber stands back up, very slowly though. The pain from the punch obviously affecting her and slowing her down. But nevertheless she willed herself up, she had to get in/