Part 10

Peerage List:

(Y/N)= King
Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Jade - Bishop 1
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Jada- Pawn 3

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

(Y/N): That's what happened.

You were explaining to Anubis what had occurred, while Rias was terrified you and your peerage were nothing but excited. An opportunity for revenge had just been gift wrapped to you guys.

Anubis: Great job (Y/N), you can finally put her in her place. Now, come along everyone. Now's a better time than any to start our training.

Everyone nods and follows Anubis outside.

Fuorr: Long time no see (Y/N)!

You hear a familiar voice echo in your head.

(Y/N): Is something wrong?

Fuorr: I came here to ask for a quick favor, throughout your discussion with Anubis I sensed a presence. About 50 miles from here there is a strong aura, but it has been fading. It might be worth checking out.

(Y/N): Teleport me there.

Silver: I wanna come

(Y/N): Where did you come from? Let's go then Silver.

Silver runs up to you as you teleport to the alleyway. Instead of your usual golden teleportation circle this one was a darker color. In the middle was the outline of a lion. You appear out of the teleportation circle into a bustling look area. Luckily you had teleported into a side alley so no one had noticed.

Silver: There!

You turn to see a bloodied girl leaning against the wall. Behind her were some more weak fallen angels. They creeped up on her through the alley way, kicking trash and dirt out of the way to get to their prey.

Jada: H-Help me!

F1: You think that weakling and his ugly cat will help you.

Silver: Ugly?

Silver charges at them and knocks one of the fallen angels over. While he was disoriented Silver ripped out his throat, putting an end to his life. You summon Trinity and finish off one, leaving the last one. Before he had even noticed you moved 2 of his friends are gone, putting him in the unfair advantage.

(Y/N): Shit we need jade here, can you retrieve her Silver?

Silver: Of course

Silver quickly disappears as you look over to the bodies of the fallen angels. The last fallen angel is being trying to fly away. But you quickly jump up and slice through his head clean, ending his life. As the headless body falls to the ground a light appears behind you. Silver and Jade appear from it, Jade looking around nervously to see what was wrong.

Jade: What's wrong mast-

She spots the bloodied girl and becomes shocked, instantly grabbing her book and running over to her.

(Y/N): Can you heal her for me?

Jade: Of course my king.

A green glow surrounds the book and goes through Jade's hands, that same green glow swallowing the girl in it. Quickly her wounds disappear as the blood re enters her body. It's like nothing had ever happened physically. But she would still be exhausted.

Jada: Thank you so much!

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N), this is Jade.

You point to Jade over your shoulder.

Jada: Thank you (Y/N) and Jade, you saved my life

(Y/N): You seem strong, would you like to join a peerage? We can guarantee this won't happen again.

Jada: That would be amazing. My name is Jada by the way. I would leave to join you guys

Even in her tired state she becomes energetic at the idea. You quickly hold up a golden pawn piece and hold it up to her. As usual it floats into her chest and lets out an all too familiar golden glow. Signaling it had been done.

(Y/N): Anyways, let me show you where you will live.

Jade: It's nice to meet you Jade!

Jada walked up and hugged Jade, Jada being bigger than the girl picks her up a little bit in the hug.

She turns to you and jumps on you, shocking Silver and Jade. 

Jada: Thank you for saving me~

She kisses your neck, surprising everyone even more. Jade tried to cover her eyes as Silver started to look agitated.

Silver: We need to go, I can sense more fallen angels coming.

Jada backs up with a pout, sad she couldn't enjoy herself longer with you.

Jada: Fine.

You summon a teleportation circle and send you all back home to the pyramid.

(Y/N): I forgot to say, thank you Jade for helping me.

Jade: No problem Master.

(Y/N): Stop calling me Master.

Jade: Sorry master.

(Y/N): *Sigh* It's fine. Now let's go find Anubis.

MEANWHILE

Rias: Do we have a deal?

Rias and her peerage were in their clubroom. Before her stood the phoenix himself, Riser. A lot of their respective peerage's looked on edge about what was happening. Issei himself was too busy eyeing Riser's queen to notice much else.

Riser: Riser gets whatever he wants when he succeeds?

Rias: Anything~

Rias trying to be seductive really pissed off Issei.

Issei: Why have him do it, My dragon can beat down that (Y/N) and his stupid cat any day.

Rias: It's not a cat Issei, it's the god of lions.

Issei: Whatever.

Rias: Anyways, Riser.

Rias sticks out her hand

Riser: Riser doesn't shake hands, but it's a deal. I will assassinate him now. I want my reward quickly?

Rias: You know where his pyramid is, Akeno reported a barrier around the Pyramid that you'll also have to penetrate. I'm not too worried about you though dear.

Riser nods and takes his peerage to your pyramid, he teleported just outside of the barrier. Not caring if you were detecting him or not. Even now the phoenix radiated nothing but arrogance as he managed to even look down on the barrier protecting you.

Riser: Doesn't look like much.

(Y/N): Oh but it is, you wouldn't have been able to pass it.

Riser: What?

He turns to see you standing there behind him.

Riser: You must be (Y/N)

(Y/N): Yes, now who are you?

Riser: You don't know who Riser is?

(Y/N): Oh Riser Phoenix. I've heard about you, but I don't get why you would be here.

Riser: Riser requests you die.

Karlamine charges at you, But you just stand there with a bored look on your face.

Lucille comes out from behind you and parries her attack. Sending her flying backwards towards Riser.

(Y/N): That was a mistake!

▬ι══════ﺤ