Part 4

▬ι══════ﺤ

Rias: What do I do brother, I need him back in my Peerage. His strength could help us out a lot.

Rias was sitting at her desk as Lucifer and Grayfia stand in front of her. Akeno stands behind Rias as the rest of her peerage is on the couch. Akeno is still crying as Koneko is comforting her.

Issei: We don't need him, all you need is me

Issei receives a strong smack from Rias from this.

Rias: You may be strong, but (Y/N) could be stronger. We need to convince him to come back!

Rias looks at Akeno

Rias: No matter what it takes.

Meanwhile

Lucille: The Nerve

Anubis had finished explaining who those people were meanwhile. You were pacing back and forth seething with anger.

Fuorr: Calm down

(Y/N): NO! Why'd you teleport me away, I could've taken them!

Anubis: If you took them out you would've angered all of hell, you can't kill them.

The anger fades as you start to understand the reasoning of Fuorr, your anger slowly going away is replaced by sadness.

(Y/N): Why can't I just go without seeing them, it shouldn't be that hard!?

You sit down on the coach as Lucille and Anubis look at you with concern.

Lucille: You ok (Y/N)?

Lucille sits next to you on the couch, she gives you a comforting hug.

Lucille: I know what you are going through, I was going through a hard time and you saved me. I am eternally grateful, ill be here.

You hug her back, all sadness and Anger leaving your body.

(Y/N): Fuorr..

Fuorr: Yes

(Y/N): Thank you for teleporting me, I would've done something that I would've regretted later. 

Fuorr: Of course, we are a team!

(Y/N): I need to get a peerage, and bring Rias to her knees in a rating game.

Anubis: That way you won't have Lucifer and the other Satans on your tail.

Fuorr: Sounds like a plan.

You turn to Anubis.

(Y/N): I got more than lucky at finding someone as amazing as Lucille like that, but how do I find others?

Lucille blushes at you complimenting her.

Fuorr: I can help with that, as a god I can sense when power levels of people. When people with strong amounts of power's life force start to diminish I will alert you and teleport you there. That way you can find a peerage quick.

Anubis: Now that's settled. (Y/N) can you go out and get a few groceries?

(Y/N): Sure

Lucille: I'll come!

(Y/N): Alright, lets go

Anubis: Take these you guys

Anubis throws you guys some hoodies

Anubis: Try to avoid being seen by Rias and her peerage.

(Y/N): I'll try

Anubis: Remember, when you leave the protective barrier protecting the pyramid your aura is detectable by anybody, try to hide it.