Chapter 10: A Little Lost

First day of Spring Break and I'm already sick.....this sucks.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally and I found a lake and it looked pretty nice....so we decided, 'hey why the heck not jump in it?'. Now Sally and I could magically swim even if we couldn't/ didn't know how, we could now because this is a book and a fanfic. (*Ahem*) Anyway we swam around for a while, staying close to the shallow end, we splashed each other, dunked each other in the water, ya know the other stuff that children do in water. After a while we got out to dry a little when Sally looked up. "Uhhh...the sun's going down...we should head back..." I looked as well and you could see the big ball of light going down and turning the sky an orange blending with yellow and red. I nodded my head in agreement. Sally then turned around, took one step, stopped, looked around, and then nervously turned to me. "What's wrong Sally?" She nervously chuckled. "Sooooo...I've actual never been this far from the mansion without someone with me sooo.....yeah we're lost." She looked down. "It's ok Sally, if anything the rest of the gang will probably realize we're still gone and will come find us!"

Meanwhile at the Mansion....

"JEFF COME BACK HERE!" The elf yelled as he chased Jeff around the house. "Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Mas-" "WOULD YOU SHUT UP!"....... "Hey Masky! Hey Masky!" Masky groaned at Toby and his annoying antics while Hoodie just watched silently, but was prepared to stop Masky if he tried to murder Toby. All the while this is happening with everyone arguing and Toby somehow forgetting that he was in charge of watching two little children, Slender, himself, was rubbing his temple and sighed with all the paperwork he had to do....but that's when he noticed something. Toby had said he took the girls outside, but he only was able to 'hear' Toby... If Toby was here at the mansion...where are the girls?!

Back to the girls...

"Are you sure they'll realize we're gone? You know how they get. As soon has they all start arguing they don't notice anything..." I thought for a moment, trying to not make Sally panick even though she's still older than me. Then it hit me. "Well if Toby went back to the mansion without us, Slender might realize we weren't with him, so it's going to be ok! I promise!" I hugged her and she hugged back. We decided it would be best to stay put and not get even more lost than we already were. The moon was already rising in the sky and you couldn't see the sun anymore. Our clothes were still wet from the water, so we were freezing even when we started huddling together to keep warmth. I swear to god if we get sick, it's Toby's fault! Well...technally ours for running off, but we're going to blame hatchet boy. Sally managed to fall asleep and even though sleep was practically calling my name, I wanted to keep a look out and plus I didn't want one of those nightmare dreams things. I sighed and kept looking around for any sign of danger.

Back at the Mansion we go!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA?! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WATCHING THEM!" Slender boomed at Toby. "Well all I remember was them running at an inhuman speed, I hadn't had my waffles or coffee because we were out, so I collapsed at some point and I guess they just continued their run." Toby said, seeming calm, but he was panicking inside, so were the rest of the pastas. They lost (y/n) once, and they weren't going to let it happen again and now Sally could be in danger also. "EVERYONE! WE HAVE TO FIND THEM! OUT NOW!" They all sprinted to the door and went in every direction of the forest.

Back to the lost girls....

"Well this sucks." I mutter under my breath. I was dead tired, but even though rest may be the best, sleep is for the weak! I jumped a little when I heard voices and a snap of a twig. Sally's eyes snapped open as well. We looked at each other and then found a tree that we could easily climb. We climbed like freakin little monkeys. (ha get it? No? Ok I'll leave now). We both crouched on a branch as we watched three men who seemed drunk come by the exact spot we were just at. "Llllook at this beautyyyy of a llllakke...." his words were so slurred I was surprised that I was able to make out what they even said. My mom and dad use to drink those adult drinks from time to time, so maybe I just was use to slurred words, I don't know! They all sat down and started talking about random things. Sally was slightly panicking and I put my finger to my mouth in a "shhh" type motion. She nodded, but her face was filled with worry. "Wwwhats thattt urpp that trees thereee...?" Fuck. I think they're seeing me, but not Sally, Sally's more hidden in the leaves than I am. I try not to move, hoping their minds were too muddled with the drinks to realize I'm here. "Lettt's gettt it downnn!" No No! Please don't do that! *CRACK* OH MOTHER OF SWEET CHEESE! That was WAY TO CLOSE! They were throwing rocks at me! Sally was practically hugging her branch and knowing she couldn't do anything, watched. I swear to go- *CRACK* everything went black....

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey hey my dudes what's up?! The sky! Ha.....I hear that so many times nowadays that I've give up and went with 'how's your day?' Anyways I am on Spring Break, but my schools nurses office was so packed there were kids outside of the office and all of them had fevers, were throwing up, or they felt like crap in general and almost passed out! So of course I got a cold, thank goodness nothing worse...at least I hope, but I feel terrible and depending on how I feel I'm not sure when I'll be updating but I was almost done with this chapter so I decided to finish this one so you guys had something at least. Now that I'm done rambling I'll see you all later! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY