Chapter 6: Fake Smiles

Enjoy the chapter!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what all happened after the screams I heard because I woke up later on and E.J was in the room, just staring at me like the creep he is, actually...I think he's asleep...I can never tell sometimes with that mask of his. I got up, swung my legs off the bed. I then went over to him and poked him. He didn't budge. I pouted and pushed him off to the side, causing him to fall off the chair he was on. "Ow...." E.J said in a monotoned voice. I giggled at him. He looked up at me. "How you feeling?" I froze, remembering those dreaded screams, but then just smiled and nodded, putting a thumbs up. "I'm just grand!" E.J didn't seem to notice how fake the smile was and how much dread I felt inside of my bones, almost like my bones were hollow and the dread was filling them up. I must of spaced out because next thing I know is i felt a flick to my forehead. I pouted at E.J has he chuckled. "Let's go kiddo, I'm sure your hungry." On que my stomach growled like a freakin whale. I just looked at my stomach and made a "hmmm" noise. "Nah E.J I don't think I'm hungry, I just have a whale inside my stomach!" E.J shook his head at and got up. He headed towards the door and stopped. He turned to me. "You coming?" Oh right...probably should follow him... I quickly started following him as he started walking without me. I looked out a window and saw it dark out, looked to be around midnight-ish. We went to the kitchen and I sat down on a stool as E.J cooked me something. My mind drifted back to the voice that spoke in the...whatever the heck it was, dream/nightmare like thing, it had said 'we', as if there was more there than just that one...it frightens me... "Here kid." I jumped as a plate was placed in front of me. I looked at E.J and he seemed to be giving me a strange look from underneath that mask of his. I gave a fake smile. "What? I feel like your giving me a strange look... I can sense it!" E.J didn't even chuckle. There was an awkward silence as I started looking around and eating, just to escape his gaze which turned into a glare after he realized I was panicking.

Note to self: Fake Smiles don't work after a few minutes on E.J.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry this chapter is a little boring, but I'm trying to slow down the pace of some of my stories because I tend to rush things and I want to get better at not doing that. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and like always, BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!

~MONKEY