XXI ~ Anger Management

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you say Gee." I told him. I was definitely going to do something for his birthday. I'll talk to Mikey and I hate to say it, but Frank and Ray as well. 

My stomach grumbled softly, but loud enough for Gerard to look over at me with a smirk. "Sounds like you're hungry." Gerard removed his hand from mine and rubbed my stomach.

"Just a little." I swatted his hand away, "And stop that, I'm ticklish."

"Yeah?" Gerard started tickling my side causing me to completely spaz out.

"S-Stop it!" I squirmed. Gerard refused to stop, "Gerard Ar-Arthur W-Way quit i-it!" I laughed.

"What's the magic word?" He teased.

"You prick!" 

"Nope."

"Gee p-please!" 

"There you go." Gerard stopped tickling me and dropped his hand down to my thigh. I panted for a moment to catch my breath,

"Asshole." I breathed. Gerard smirked at me before moving his hand to grab his phone. He dialed a number then held the phone between his ear and shoulder so he could rest his hand back on my thigh.

"Hey, take the next exit you see with some sort of fast food sign, we're hungry." Gerard spoke into the phone, "Alright see you there." Gerard took the phone back down and pocketed it. The van in front of us began shifting lanes and took the next exit. The sign had a few different fast food joints plastered on the metal that made it up. "McDonald's?" Gerard asked me.

"McDonald's." I nodded. 

A few minutes later our two vehicles pulled into the parking lot of the McDonald's. I began thinking about Mikey. Is he gonna eat? If so how? Frank really didn't think this one through did he?

"Let's go." Gerard got out of the car and began walking over to the van. I got out and followed him, latching my hand to his as I caught up to him. Frank and Ray stood outside of the van chatting when we approached. "Come on." Gerard nodded to them.

"Before we do that, we figured now would be a good time to tell you." Frank began nervously.

"Tell me what?" Gerard asked, eyes narrowing. I scooted closer to his side in attempts to keep him calm. Last thing we need is for him to explode in the middle of town.

"So uh, here's the thing." Frank opened the sliding van door to reveal Mikey sitting with his legs crossed under him. Gerard's whole body tensed up as his fists clenched. I tried to tug my hand out of his since he was squeezing it too hard but he didn't budge.

"Explain this. NOW!" Gerard glared daggers at the group. 

"So funny story, we made up the whole 'Mikey getting kidnapped' thing to get you to come back to L.A. We knew that you wouldn't come if we just talked to you, so we took drastic measures."

"We didn't take drastic measures, you did." Mikey corrected him. Ray nodded in agreement to Mikey. Gerard looked like he was about to murder Frank.

"You made me risk my fucking life just so I'd come back to L.A.!?" Gerard exploded. He had every right to be mad at Frank. This kinda shit goes too far. 

"It was the only way to get you back!" Frank defended himself. 

"I could've lived a happy life with y/n back in Jersey Frank! But no you had to be a little punk and make me think that my BROTHER WAS GOING TO DIE!" Gerard stepped forward towards Frank, making me think he was going to hurt him, so I stepped in front of him.

"Gerard I know you're mad but it's not a good idea to attract unwanted attention to us right now. You're a wanted criminal, remember?" I rested my hands on his stomach to stop him from moving closer to Frank.