XI ~ Its True?

The next morning I had woken up on the floor. I must have fallen asleep while staring at the image of Gerard that I cleared up. I had almost forgotten about it too, that was until I opened up my laptop. Gerard's hazel eyes stared into the mask in his hands with a nervous look on his face. It's undeniably him, but how? He's the last person I would have suspected, even though the given descriptions were the same.

"I'm supposed to go over to his hose today, aren't I?" I sighed into my hands. Maybe it's all a bid misunderstanding. Maybe there just so happens to be someone else in the area who looks exactly like him. Unless I find the mask in his apartment, I refuse to believe it.

Gee Gee: Mornin sleepy head. Still up for coming over today? 

I looked down at the message that just appeared across my phone. Trying to clear my thoughts on the case, I typed a response.

Y/n: Of course! I can be there in thirty?

Gee Gee: Sounds good. I'll see you then ;)

Standing up with a large sigh, I ran into my bathroom to hop in the shower. As I looked into the mirror, I noticed how sleep deprived I really look. There were dark bags under my eyes and my skin was paler than usual. I really do need a shower. 

Letting my shower heat up, I grabbed a towel out of the closet and began stripping my clothes. The few brief seconds between being fully stripped and stepping into the nice, hot shower cause goosebumps to arise on my sensitive skin. The moment the hot water came into contact with my skin, I could slowly feel the tension throughout my body fade away. The knots in my back and shoulders came loose as my muscles went limp. A hot shower really can have such a positive effect on your body. 

As I rubbed soap over my body, my mind slowly drifted away. The longer I let my mind slip, the more I began imagining things. In my mind, I imagined that the feeling of my hands on my body was produced from Gerard's hand. I imagined his hands gliding up and down my skin, massaging parts that were still tense. It wasn't until I opened my eyes that I came back to reality that it was just me in the shower. How is it that deep down I know that Gerard is the criminal, but I still love him?

~^~^~^~

Pulling into Gerard's apartment complex, I recollected my thoughts. I'm here to see my boyfriend, not convict him for robberies and murder. I'm here to see my boyfriend, not convict him for crimes that he may not have committed. I here, to see, Gerard.

I stepped out of my car and was hit with a gust of wind. Wish I would've brought a jacket... Once I was inside, the warm air suppressed my goosebumps. I took the elevator to Gerard's floor, then walked to his door. A few knocks later, I was greeted by the messy haired Gerard.

"Hey beautiful." Gerard grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into him. He brought me into a kiss for a couple seconds before letting me go.

"Hey Gee." I replied with a smile, when deep down I was still scared as hell. 

"Are you okay? You look worried." Gerard brought his hand up to stroke my face softly. I shook my head and let my smile remain.

"No I'm fine." I assured him. "Can we go in? This hallways cold." I shivered slightly. Gerard chuckled and pulled me inside. Once we were in his apartment, he kicked the door shut and led me over to the couch. Gerard fell onto the couch and brought me with him. I landed on his chest with a giggle. Gerard pulled me down to his lips once again for another kiss, though this one was much more passionate than before. It wasn't long before he flipped us over so that he was on top. I reached up to tangle my hands in his hair, only to pull it back down.

"Gerard you need a fucking shower." I told him, breaking off the kiss. Gerard playfully rolled his eyes, "I'm serious. Your hair is greasier than a McDonald's dumpster. I love you but you stink." I said but with lightheartedly. 

"If I go shower, can we pick this back up afterwards?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"As long as you get those gorgeous black locks clean." 

"Wanna help me?" Gerard asked with the smuggest face ever. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his chest. 

"Go stinky boy." I pointed to his room which his bathroom was attached to. Gerard smiled before getting up to go to his shower. 

"You can wait in my room if you want. My beds pretty comfy." He winked. I smirked as I got up to follow him. 

"I just might take up that offer." I replied, taking his hand into mine. When we got into his room, he grabbed some fresh clothes as well as a towel and went into his bathroom. I heard the water begin running as well as the sound of his belt buckle dropping to the floor. I then began remembering my shower this morning, and how I imagined his hands traveling along my body. I bit my lip at the thought. 

"You sure you don't want to join me, Sugar?" Gerard called followed by the sound of the curtain sliding.

"I'm sure honey." I called back with a slight laugh. I took a moment to look around his room. He had a few poster lining his walls. Some of a few bands I recognized, some from movies. There were a few Star Wars ones up there. I never thought he was into that kind of stuff. I continued to look around his room until a string underneath his dresser caught my attention. Walking over to his dresser, I crouched down to investigate it. I pulled whatever was attached to it out from underneath and almost screamed.

It was the yellow mask. The one that A.W. wears. I felt around for anything else, and pulled out a Glock 43 as well as a knife. My hand flew up to my mouth to contain any noises that may involuntarily slip from my mouth. This confirms it. Gerard is a criminal. Hes a robber and a murderer. My boyfriend is a fucking murderer. I was so distracted by my findings that I didn't hear the shower shut off, or the bathroom door open.

"I dropped my fucking shirt in the water so I ha-" Gerard cut himself off as his eyes landed on me. Mine were fixated on the items, the mask more specifically. "Y/n I can explain."

I pulled my eyes from the mask to meet Gerard's. Somehow he was still seemingly calm. "You...you...you're him." I stuttered. 

"Let me explain."

"You're him. You're the one that's been robbing all these stores. You..... you killed people."

"Y/n, let. Me. Explain."

I stood up and began pacing, "I-I didn't want to believe the security tapes. I didn't want to believe that it was you. But it was. I need to call Chief an-"

"Y/N!" Gerard grabbed me by the wrists and pinned me against the wall. His hazel eyes burned down at me as I looked up at him in terror, "You aren't going to tell anyone." He said much softer this time. I had no clue what to say, so I continued to stare up at him. Out of my peripherals I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt, but had a pair of dark blue jeans on. I just began to feel the extra heat from his exposed chest on me. But then when I focused on his anger filled eyes, all of my fear began to rise again.

"Please don't hurt me." I whispered. Something in Gerard's eyes softened, but they still remained hard.

"I won't hurt you y/n. As long as you cooperate with me, okay?" Gerard's grip tightened on my wrists when I tried to move them. "Don't do that y/n. You know that I don't want to hurt you. Go sit on my bed." He nodded over to his bed. I really wanted to leave here alive, so I did as told. Patting my pocket, I noticed my phone wasn't in it. I must've left it in the living room. 

My eyes followed Gerard as he walked over to his door and locked it. He reached up and pulled a key down from on top of the threshold and put it in his pocket. Walking back over to me, Gerard grabbed a plain back tee from off the floor and pulled it over his head.

"Now, are you going to let me explain myself?" Gerard crouched down in front of me and kept a straight face. I nodded my head, too scared to trust my voice. "Alright, let me begin."