00.

Gut-wrenching shrieks filled her ears as she jogged down the sidewalk with her forty pound child on her hip. The familiar blue Chevrolet slowly got closer and closer to her. The tiny whimper of her child met her neck -- the sounds of her nine-year-old daughter.

   Cries teemed all around, just as the dark red seemed to splatter in every possible place. Her feet began to ache from the amount of running. Her dirty blonde hair flipped back and forth as she frantically tried to get to her car.

   When she finally got to the vehicle, she raced to get it open. All she could hear was hell breaking loose behind her. Her nimble fingers finally got it open and she ushered her child into the car and slammed the door behind her.

   She turned to go around to the driver side; however, there was a man stumbling toward her with his jaw hanging by a couple of ligaments. She shouted at him to go away but he didn't listen. Panic suddenly filled her before she swiftly dashed around to her side.

   She turned it on at the exact moment the man slapped against her hood. Her hand yanked the gear into reverse and slammed into the gas. The man proceeded to follow her. She promptly shifted the gears into drive and sped forwards. With an outcry from both her and her daughter, the man went soaring over the roof of her automobile.

   She began speeding through the hellfire and out of the Atlanta city.