Chapter 17

Tina's POV~
So now I'm at the party with Ryan. Well kinda. Tony came too and they're up stairs together. Surprisingly, there were many people here. Half were teens.

"There you are, Babe" I hear from behind me. Cole comes and hugs me from behind.

"Hey Cole! How come there are so many teens here?" I ask.

"Oh my older brother invited them." He says.

"Oh, Nice." I mumble.

"So where's Goldy?"

"Oh, umm she had something to do." I say looking away from him

"Hey you seem nervous, are you ok?"He says Getting closer to me.

"Yeah, it's just that this is my first party." I mumble. I could feel my face turning red.

"I know how to solve that." He says. What happened next I could never forgive myself for.

He wraps an arm around me and pulls me into a kiss. I tried to pull away, but it felt so nice so I kissed back. He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me in closer.

I realized what was happening and open my eyes, pulling away. He looks at me and chuckles.

"You realize this makes you mine, right?" He says through an evil grin.

"No! I'm Goldy's!! You know that!!"

"If you are, then why'd you kiss me?" He says.

"You kissed me, you bastard!!!" I snap at him (oops the family friendly is gone)

"But you kissed back, princess"

"Just... shut up!!!" I felt sick. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to die right there.

"Who is it, Tina?" He whispers in my ear from behind me. (This is some Hamilton and Maria shit, what the hell)

"Me or Goldy. Choose."

"I love Goldy, but you're here too- I-I..." I stutter on my words. I can't this to much.
"Just... Ugh! Why I have to love you!???" I yell at him.

I look around and see others' attention our way. I stand and run out the door.

I run about half a mile before stopping for a breath.

"I need to go to Goldy's. I need to tell her." I mumble.

I knock on her door, my heart pounding.she opens the door. Her face turns worried as she sees my tear stained face.

"Tina?! What happened?" She asks. I didn't have the gut to tell her.

"Goldy, I love you with all my heart, but you don't deserve me. I'm sorry but I'm-" I choke on my tears.

"Tina, no!" She says almost sobbing.
"I'm br-breaking up with you." I cry. I grab her into a hug and kiss her cheek before running into the night.

I hear her screaming and begging me to come back. It's for the better, Tina. She won't be hurt now. I tell myself over and over

The end!! Hope you enjoyed the story. I had a lot of fun writing this and-
Just kidding that's not the end or you guys would have my head. Told you, Ty you wouldn't like it, that is if you decided to read it. Until next time...Bye!!! - galaxycuteness204