Chapter 19

I ran past the crowd and out of the cafeteria then down the corridor. After ten minutes of running, including getting lost two times I finally reached my room went inside exhausted and quickly shut the door behind me. I jumped onto my bed then swirling up in blankets started to cry a little. 'Why would Kondraki do this to me, why I feel like 049 will hate me for this and what happened after I left the cafeteria, maybe they need my help' I rubbed my eyes and with still blurry sight stood up. 'Maybe he attacked someone else too, why did he try to kiss me?' I walked up to the sink and washed my red face and my puffy eyes with cold water.

I looked up in the mirror trying to relax. Once again I thought about 049.

FLASHBACK

He kneeled down and kissed my hand.

*giggle*

"Are you okay good sir?"

"That's a good idea" I mumbled out to myself and put on my dark grey hoodie, just because at night it was cold in the foundation (Many foundation sites are underground) and because I didn't want Plague to notice red bruise like mark on my wrist. I walked out of my room and moved thru the hallways that now only lightened up by some small led lights looked like they came straight from a horror game or movie. It was really peaceful to go around the foundation (And I mean literally around because I wanted to avoid the cafeteria as much as I could). After 25 minutes or so I finally reached my lover's chamber and not even bothered to see if someones in the observatory went straight to his room.

I saw him laying down on the floor, his back against his bed probably sleeping. His chest was slowly raising up and lowering down. He looked so delicate and peaceful. At night the foundation was turning off all big lights and leaving on only smaller led lights, they do the same to some SCP's chambers too and it turns out some of them (SCP's) actually enjoy knowing what time it is or sleeping, just like 049. In this dim light, he looked so adorable and I really wanted to enjoy the while. Just quietly looking at him. After about 3 minutes I finally decided to make a move remembering what had happened before.

I slowly walked up to him and sat next to his asleep body. I took his bigger hand into mine squeezing it and leaned on his shoulder getting quite comfortable. He was actually pretty warm considering how cold it was almost everywhere else. I turned my head to look at his pure white mask and asked quietly "Do you really love me Plague" I didn't expect an answer so I lowered my head back down and sighed. "I do" I jumped on my feet and backed away shocked. But when I noticed the calm look in Plague eyes I sat back down next to him. "You really do?" I asked as he slightly chuckled noticing my puzzled and probably derpy looking from shock expression "Oi, Doctor you have no idea" I could sense him smirking smugly under his mask as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him as well and we just stayed like this for a while softly breathing and enjoying each others company.

After a while, I could feel Plague leaning down and pulling me with himself. I decided that if no one is actually going to watching him at all I could go for it and spend a night in his chamber. After a little bit of thinking I just buried my face into his chest, shoulder relaxing again. I felt him moving and doing something but I really didn't care that much about it as I was already half asleep, however, he had some other plans for today's night. When he finally lied us down onto the floor I actually felt fabric and pillows underneath my numb from tiredness body. I opened my eyes and moving a little bit away from my lover's chest noticed that he moved all the things from his bed onto the floor.

"There's not enough space on this bed like thing, so I decided to move my stuff so we could sleep together" He looked away blushing. I just smiled and kissed his cheek to make him even more proud. He then turned his eyes to look at me and I could see that spark in his eye. I already knew what this meant. He suddenly jumped at me and started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing, so at the same time, I couldn't stop him so I'll be able to tickle him too, he was just too strong or I was too tired (Which meant I'm weak too). After a minute or so I couldn't breath and he, noticing it, finally stopped his actions. I thought he would let me catch my breath, but oh boy I was wrong.

He lied down next to me and after covering both of us with a blanket he started nuzzling my cheeks and my face. After a little bit of time, we both were just cuddling with each other. "Mhh~ it's getting kinda hot" Plague looked at my burning face and moved me up a little bit. Just as I was about to say something he took off my hoodie and placed it on the metal bed.

While he was doing this I turned around and I hid my wrist in the blankets. "Jack is everything okay?" I stopped myself from sighing in annoyance 'He's like a fucking x-ray, how can he even see that I'm nervous!?' I thought to myself and was about to turn around and face him when I found out he's already sitting above me "Jesus!-" I yanked myself up and away again shocked "Oh, 049 you have to stop scaring me" I looked at him and then lied down. "You really must be tired, otherwise you would hear everything and wouldn't react this way" I looked straight and tried to think of a good excuse "Is something bothering you Jack? Please you can tell me"

I stayed still but a short while after he got to close and I spacing out didn't notice it. Of course, my reaction was to again jump away. Unfortunately, I put my hands up as in defence. I saw his eyes widen "My god what has happened to you, Jack!?"

Thank you guys for making this story 1st place in #scpfoundation for so long, Hope you enjoy. Word count 1100 :)