Chapter 17

After waking up and doing my morning routine I literally felt like shit. I sighed while sitting on the chair in my office scrolling thru messages on my phone of what I'll have to do today 'Why am I so annoyed? Maybe because 049 came to my room and turned me on in the middle of the fucking night, or the fact that he was taken away by the MTFs after they interrupted us or maybe yesterdays events?' I leaned on the chair even more so I almost fell under the table. "Today's Saturday, uhhh why these newbies are working in our foundation only in the first week of the month ... I'm too fucking tired, eh well-" I stood up, stretched my arms up and took my black bag with me "-time to go to work" I left my room quiet and empty while heading towards one of the laboratories I'll be working today in ...

While walking thru many corridors I didn't take a notice someone was walking behind me until they spoke with a very well known for me calm but deep voice "Ah- Jack good to see you-" I turned around and looked at Konny cheerful face "-oh, you didn't sleep well? Did you?" I shook my head and was about to go into my direction, mainly because after my talk with 049 who said the same theory I was thinking about, the one where Kondarki loves me, to which we have some evidence, I couldn't really look at him the same way but unfortunately he spoke again "Buuut- I have some good news for ya" He smiled and dragged me away.

While walking he started the conversation again "You know, today Dr.Glass has his birthday "party" at the cafeteria somewhere around 22:40 pm. or something sooo  I took the opportunity to chill out with you and with other people" I sighed, this is going to be a really boring day and fucked up night. "I'm not really in the mood for this plus-" he cut me off "I got you a day off too so you kind of have no excuses of not going onto that party and don't be mad I know you very well and I see that you need to relax".

I glared at him and before going back to my office and taking a nap so I will at least feel better for the celebration I asked him two more things "First, as our psychiatrist I think the only thing he wants us to do on his B-Day is to be calm, and second, how did you even got me a day off if I didn't agree to any of this shit" He chuckled "Skipping the first answer, whenever something happens to you I'm the one who they all call to first-" I frowned unnoticeably 'Yea and that's what keeps me sure that you feel something towards me' I thought "-so after a little bit of pleading them they finally said 'okay but make sure to tell him because we already told him what to do today' and then I walked out to see you, and you know the rest" I shighed and stood up "Goodbye then Konny, see me at 22.35 pm infront of the cafeteria, I hope alkohol will be enough for a present" I turned around and started walking back to my room only hearing a small "Goodbye Jack" from Kondraki.

Scp-049 P.O.V

After yesterday my mind was kinda a mess. I really wanted to have some more time with my Jack but I guess I'll have to try my luck next time. I heard the door closing and after looking up and through the Venetian mirror I noticed that I've been left all alone in my cell. 'I thought that they were going to keep a close eye on me after these little incidents, but turns out different? Hmm ...' I then stood up from the chair I've been sitting on the whole time and moved onto my bed. I relaxed looking up with closed eyes and listened to the sound of buzzing that was coming from the light and ventilation, as If trying to absorb the lack of heat coming from the lamp. I got into the state of daydreaming and unfortunately it was about yesterday, seems that my body kinda overreacts about such a little situation, and why unfortunately? Well, let's say I got a little bit excited.

I quickly looked around the room and into the observation room. "If no one is watching ..." I looked down blushing and holding my beak with my hand trying to be as quiet as possible and eventually sighed embarrassed while lifting my robes and letting the cold air hit my fully erected dick. I felt so dirty, but I knew that my mind and feelings won't leave me alone when I was so excited already. I heard my heart beating rapidly in my chest as I started to gently rub the tip of my member and slowly going faster "Uhh~ Please don't make me regret it later...". After about a minute or so I couldn't resist and started moaning but got scared that someone might hear me so actually at this point I was biting my hand, I haven't done this in so long that it felt so sensitive, especially when doing it with cold gloves on. 'Please, cum as fast as you can ... please or else someone will find out ...' I started going faster now rubbing my pre-cum on my dick getting even more excited. It has drawn me crazy and horny even more and more by every minute. 'Can I seriously be so not used to this that much? I mean I haven't done this in a looong while but c'mon' I mentally cursed myself now not knowing if to focus on the pleasure and hot shivers from masturbating myself or the fact that my hand won't last too long if I'll keep biting on it so hard. Again after a while I finally felt a knot in my lower stomach and kneeling down came on the floor. I started to breathe heavily and after eventually calming down I wiped all that mess up and lied on my bed. It's only 1:43 pm. but who cares, I just really need to rest for a while, and even when feeling kinda guilty for what I've done, at least now I can. I again thought about Jack "I love you sweetheart" I whispered to myself and slowly drifted away to sleep...

Hope you all enjoy this, word count 1100 :)