Chapter 9

I slowly woke up, "nnh, my ... head ... ow" I opened my eyes not feeling too well. "I'm sure it's because of all these emotions yesterday" Eventually I manage to move my ass. After changing my clothes I thought about work. 'probably some reports, maybe an interview or test, and other shit to fill up in my office ... damn it' I sighed annoyed and went downstairs. As I was walking towards the kitchen "Maybe I'll ask for some other job to do, in the laboratory or-" I sat on the chair with bread "- some easier kind of work for today, yesterday was so long ..."

After finishing my breakfast and drinking some coffee I finally went out to my car, I looked at my watch just to know if I'll need to do an excuse why am I late for work and "7:32 am" ...

"why ... just . why ... I . hate . myself ..." I couldn't believe that I woke up at 7 am. while I went to sleep around 10 pm. after that kind of a day. "ugh" Finally I drove to the foundation.

I walked out of my car and on the parking lot. "Mhh fresh air that's what I need ..." I groaned stretching my arms up still tired. I walked towards the building and into it. Walking into my office direction I went into one of the many laboratories and surprisingly saw seven D-class in there. On MTF turned around and immediately spotted me "Oh, dr. Bright what brings you here so soon sir?" All the attention in the room went on me...

"Another stupid doctor? Great!!!" shouted one of the d-class, I looked at him mad '... I'm not stupid ...' Other D-classes laughed both with this idiot "Shut up, we can shoot you every time" They stopped for a second but after, they exploded with laughter "Kill us, sure and when was the last time you ever killed a d-class" I saw that other doctors and MTFs in this room started to get a little mad either. I turned my head around to look away from them and noticed that the doors opened. Scp-999 stood in front of them 'God, I didn't saw him for ages ... ' I slightly smiled and it seemed for me that he saw this. "Oh look!! Another trash bag!!!" A frown appeared on my face as I heard voices behind my back ... 'Of course, MTFs could shoot them but it'll be just a waste of meat, even if they would be given into 682 jaws ...'

I opened my eyes and again looked at Scp-999. His orange jelly went a little, but just a little darker (or more of a red color) He suddenly jumped at D-class and slapped his face. Everyone seemed shocked by his unusual actions, of course, unusual for him as I knew him as a friend, not just a testing subject. All of these dumbasses stopped laughing and 999 just went away looking disappointment ... I just smiled and went past by them and back into my office direction ...

"Jack I was trying to call you!" I stopped, as my name was called out by some voice, and looked behind me, at Kondraki "But you didn't answer, so I asked guars and they said that you are already at work..." He looked kinda worried... "Well I'm sorry Konny you know I have problems with sleeping in my own house... and sometimes I wake up too early heh," I told him as we started to walk again but this time he led the way and it didn't seem like he was going to let me go to my office...

We were walking towards cafeteria "Hope you don't mind a little snack, you look pale Jack" He looked at my face, caring as always... for me, he's too kind sometimes, but it's good for him and for our foundation ... We finally walked into our cafeteria (That means the one that is for doctors, researchers agents MTF's and shit, not for the D-class) I sat in my chair and soon after did Konny walking after me as he went for some cheese snacks and water. "I wasn't there from the time I broke up with A.C" I sighed looking at Kondraki "A.C?-" I hit him with my elbow a little "-oh you mean Clef" I slammed my head int my arms. "Oh, I'm sorry Jack-" I got up "it's not this Konny I'm just tired ..." I sat back down "Oh?"

We heard "Gears?" I asked both with Kondraki at the same time. "You seemed nervous yesterday as we talked to you, and you seem the same right now" he sat next to me. I felt trapped but I repeated myself "I'm just really tired" I wanted to get out and just go back to sleep. I saw Gears took out his phone and started to text with somebody I tried to see who it was but Kondraki stole my attention "You can just sleep in the foundation like you always do" I leaned on the table "I always do so ... and then there's a new employes change for a week and I live in my house and then I can't sleep so I'm going back to the foundation..." Kondraki stroked my back as he chuckled "Just come back and sleep in here tomorrow, I'm telling you that you'll get over this one day ..." I smiled ...

"Jack I just got an information from Iceberg that your able on leaving early and not doing any work today" I jumped up and hugged both of them like a crazy "Thank you guys " I whispering screamed and ran out...

I quickly went into 049 chamber before I'll go out of the foundation. Nobody on the left. Nobody on the right. I'm in. I walked inside, "Plague?" I asked "Hmm? Oh Dr- emm Jack" He turned around and walked up to the mirror "I wanted to-" "Oh my!Jack, you look sick and weak, are you feeling good friend" I looked at him 'friend or like a lover' my face went red "Jack please answer are you ok should I call help-" I snapped out of my trance and laughed a little "It's ok babe, Thanks for caring, I need to go-Bye" I ran out of his chamber and onto the parking lot.

"Please don't tell me I just called him babe" I groaned and drove back to my house ...

I stopped in a small city for a while to buy myself some food. I walked into some cheap looking market after a little walk (cuz I needed some fresh air) and looked around but you know, things like bread and water can't be fucked up right? After quite a while I went out and drove back to my house.

I walked into my kitchen and put everything into the fridge, 4:03 pm. 'Wow it's kinda late' I took out a single pot with purple-blue cornflowers and a metallic ribbon. I went up to my room and suddenly got a message

"SITE 19 ELECTRICITY SYSTEM WENT OUT, THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF A SMALL BREACH"

I looked up "fuck"

Hope ya like this chapter 1203 words count :)