A/N: I am rewriting this currently and ive been procrastinating but my past self didn't take stats into account so now this entire GMG is a mess and the scores likely make no sense. Am I going to fix it? I am not going to fix it. Please bare with me and leave the matches to your imagination <3

As for the music, the way  I imagine Masao makes me think of this song so ^^^ Along with THE SNAKE by Lana Lubany 
and
Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar

___

"Who's next?" Cukena mumbled to herself, a hand stroking the perimeter of her jaw

"AALRIGHT! THE NEXT FIGHT WILL BE BETWEEN BLOOD FANG'S MASAO VS FAIRY TAIL'S LAXUS!!" Upon hearing the crowd's loud cheers, a grin spread across Masao's face, his eyes burning bright with excitement.

"Prepare yourself, fairy freak." He spoke quietly, feeling an unfamiliar emotion bubble in his stomach. One of intense murderous intent-- something he hadn't really felt in a long time. Laxus frowned as he entered the arena-- not to say he wasn't always frowning, he clenched his fists at his side. Laxus had always been among the strongest in the guild, however, with theis new guild everyone knew to be the strongest, he couldn't help but tremble from the sheer aura of the tall, bulky man facing him. After a prolonged minute or two of standing in silence, Masao had decided to make a move. It took a second too late for Laxus to register his absence-- he took a hard kick straight to his back and groaned in pain, pain shot through the length of his spinal cord. Masao stomped his foot to the floor and a small cloud of dust formed around the impact. He looked down at Laxus from his nose and smirked. "Get up." Laxus coughed up some of his saliva and quickly made to stand. "Unless this is the best your defect of a guild could do. Don't tell me." He chuckled.

"Don't you speak of my guild in such a manner." Laxus spoke, tone dripping with malicious intent. Masao smirked wider, glancing around to see if anyone in the crowd was laughing along with him. Alas, everyone seemed confused rather than amused.

"Is he...?" Masao pointed to Laxus while staring at his guild members. Each of them immediately began chuckling at Masao's observation. "Is he fucking serious...?" He mouthed. Damari was slapping the stone wall, having trouble breathing. Masao slowly turned back to Laxus and dropped his hand. "Are you fucking serious?" He inquired and Laxus tilted his head. Masao scoffed, smiling bright at the man who crackled with electricity. "So you break my brothers hearts and six fucking years later, you come back rambling about your picture perfect guild that can't be insulted?" He rolled his eyes. "Fucking cunt." His tone darkened and he stepped forward slightly-- he held out his hand, facing his palm to the man across from him and curled his fingers, twisting his hand to his right. Laxus wavered, stumbling for a moment as the energy built in his core depleting as if it were melting and evaporating. "Corruption." Masao spoke quietly to himself.

"Wha... What are you doing!?" Laxus was beginning to grow scared, realizing how quickly this match would be over.

"It's just magic depletion. Don't worry, it'll be back by tomorrow." He rolled his wrist, feeling a slight pain from using his ability. Laxus stared down at his fists and shot his head up when he found Masao did not lie. He launched forward and punched the dark haired man square across his jaw. He was surprised to see it have no affect at all. "Listen to me, Landon." the blonde raised an eyebrow. "You don't stand a chance. Even worse, I have never in my life even laid a gust of wind on Natsu since we began training together. Think about that." He placed a finger on Laxus' forehead and shoved him back, watching as he fell back. Upon hearing this, the crowd looked to Natsu who was standing with his shoulders back, crossing his arms, the muscles of his biceps and chest puffing out to flatter him. He seemed in deep thought before he noticed the countless eyes on him. He gazed across the crowd, confused as to why everyone was staring stars at him. He hadn't been paying attention to Masao's speech and didn't really care, choosing to wave his hand in dismissal and turn their attention away from him. "Shall I finish this?" Masao sighed, bored, twisting his hand in order to return Laxus' lost energy. The blonde stood slowly paced toward Masao, pissed at the arrogance smeared across his face. Lifting his fist in teh air, he formed a spear in his grasp and plunged it into the flesh above Masao's heart. Masao's eyes widened and he suddenly hunched over, coughing and wheezing as he gripped his tight shirt beneath his fingertips. "No! It can't be! How could you-..." He lifted his head, pausing his act as he opened one eye to view Laxus' expression. The man was grinning wildly but he stared at him, waiting for a response. "I was kidding. Aren't you gonna laugh?" He heard light wheezes coming from the balcony and glanced up. Kireina sat on the wall, wheezing with laughter and continuously toppling over the edge. Damari gripped her shoulder to stabilize her,

"Holy shit you're so stupid!!!" She wheezed, suddenly being muffled when Natsu shoved a hand over he mouth and yanked her behind the wall from his spot sitting in a chair.

"Be quiet, Kirei." Natsu told her, watching as she immediately stopped laughing and sat down. Masao smirked, tensing his torso and licking his lips as the spear shattered. Satisfying.

"Trying to kill someone in a match is the cowardly, cruel way to go about success. I'm beginning to understand why your guild fell." Masao raised his fist and rocked a punch into his opponent's jaw, knocking him to the floor. The timer went off and Masao was declared the winner.

Points 

Blood Fang: 20
Lamia Scale: 10
Fairy Tail: 10
Saber Tooth: 5
Blue Pegasus: 5

"BLOOD FANG TAKES THE LEAD WITH 20 POINTS! THE NEXT ROUND WILL BE...
SABER TOOTH'S STING AND ROGUE VS BLOOD FANG'S ESKA AND ROMEO!!!!"

"Natsu... I don't feel good. I used too much energy during training. I think I'm gonna throw up." Eska whispered to her lover quietly, she had been rubbing her abdomen since they had arrived.

"Alright. Don't worry and lay down on me, I'll get someone else to take your place." He responded, placing a kiss against her forehead and removing his cape to drape over her.

"Thank you." Natsu carried her to the infirmary and set her down gently before visiting the judges and informing them of the news.

"Excuse me, our contestant isn't feeling good. Could we pick someone else?" He asked them, pointing to the rest of the guild.

"Alright, make your choice quick!" They responded, "IT SEEMS ONE OF BLOOD FANG'S CONTESTANTS ISN'T FEELING THE BEST!!! IN THIS CASE,BLOOD FANG MUST PICK TWO NEW CONTESTANTS!!! ROMEO MUST REMAIN WITH HIS TEAMMATE."

"HEY ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME-" Wendy covered Romeo's mouth before he could curse anyone else out and bowed to the crowd, dragging him away from the public eye. Romeo groaned in protest but reluctantly allowed her to drag him away.

"Diko, Kireina. Could you guys head in?" Natsu asked the two, sitting down in his spot and rubbing his temples. Kireina shot up in excitement and Diko followed soon after.

"Hell yes!! I have been waiting for this moment for my entire life!! This is so fucking flashy, I love it!!" Kireina did a few squats and dropped to give a number of pushups, hyping herself up.

"Sure thing." Diko shrugged, already annoyed with his partner. Kireina skipped her way into the arena and stood on her tip toes with a bright smile gracing her face. Diko trailed close behind her, towering above her but keeping his hands in his pockets and paying no mind to Kireina. His mask was pulled up above his nose and he sighed once he arrived.

"You got this, Diko!!!" Cuca, his exceed, yelled for him. He turned and lowered his mask, sending a heart warming smile her way and turning back to the arena when Kireina yelled at him

"Diko, would you hurry your dumb ass up and get over here?" Kireina spits, scowling in his direction-- glancing up at the terrace to make sure Natsu hadn't caught her. He paced over to her slowly and placed a hand on her face to shove her farther away from his personal bubble. The girls squealed in excitement amongst themselves on the ledge, others simply guessing at possible outcomes. "Hey, isn't this another match with only dragon slayers?" Shametsu asked his friend that sat beside him, Esnar, who shrugged in response. Natsu stood from his seat and leaned over the edge of the wall, smiling charmingly down at his friends. 

"You better not lose, Diko." He yelled, chuckling when Diko showed him a middle finger. "Do it for your girlfriend, she's up here watching you!" Diko quickly looked away, staring at the opposite entrance that suddenly became oh so interesting, waiting for the opponents to arrive.

"Are you underestimating me, you pyro?" Diko yelled back, not turning around but instead flipping the man off once again. Across arena, Gray subconsciously tensed, hearing the use of the nickname he'd given his old friend. He stared across to the flame wielder and, without even knowing he was expecting anything, sighed in disappointment when he found Natsu's eyes trained on his new family rather than glued to his with a silent challenge and the smirk he'd grown to care for.

~
This was edited on 4/7/2022