CHAPTER 4: COMPLICATIONS

It was incredible. His dream was about to come true completely. I was so close to having that perfect kiss with Lexi, when, of course, I had to interrupt the happy phone. They parted a little blushing and Michael answered the phone. Lexi asked who he was, to which Michael replied that they were work things. Apparently his representative had to talk to him. She understood, kissed him on the cheek and went home. Each one went by his side. When Lexi arrived home, her friend Becca was sitting on the couch watching a movie. Then he received it with an avalanche of questions. Lexi laughed at his eagerness to know all the details, put on his pajamas and told him everything. He explained how the dinner had gone, all good, although somewhat tense at first but nothing strange. But when she got to the "almost kiss" part, Becca opened her eyes wide. He listened very attentively to everything his friend told him. It was a pity that the telephone had interrupted. Even Becca was furious at that detail. After what happened, Lexi could not rule out the option that someday they could be together again. She went to sleep quite thoughtful about what would have happened if they had not called ... Michael had finally arrived at his house. On the way, I did nothing but think of Lexi. Damn phone. Work, work and more work. Always the same. What would your representative want now? He could not resist the urge to know what had interrupted him at such an important moment so he called his representative to come to his house as soon as he could and explain ... It seemed that it was not good at all. Michael would have to travel in that same week to the other end of the country to do a series of interviews. Cool. Lexi had just returned and he was already going for work. Although it was not much more than a week, it was quite time for him that he would not see her for a day. He had to talk to Lexi as soon as possible to tell him. It was Sunday morning. Lexi and Becca had been totally asleep, none had yet risen; peculiar. The sound of a cell phone woke Lexi. It was Michael, I wanted to stay with her if possible that same afternoon to spend some time together, and talk. Lexi accepted his position and after finishing the call at last he got up and prepared to make breakfast. He went to Becca's room, and was still asleep. Lexi threw a cushion at his head so he started and woke up. Becca returned the cushion laughing without grace. Lexi wanted to die of laughter for the situation. They had breakfast together while Lexi told him that Michael had called him to stay ... The afternoon came and Lexi was ready by the time Michael came for her. When he arrived, they went for a drink in the cafeteria near his house and there they spent a while talking. Michael liked to please Lexi by telling her that she was very pretty, what made her blush. He was very joker. He had a curious sense of humor. Michael began to ask Lexi things as if there was a pretender present in his life, of whom he knew nothing. It was very possible that being so pretty had suitors piles. Lexi laughed with his comments. But soon they stopped laughing, to talk about something more serious. Michael started explaining about the call from the other night. He had to go for work and he would not be around for a week. Lexi felt sorry for him. He had just returned, and they were already moving away again. But on the other hand he understood that it was work. Michael was sorry for it, but I would not hesitate to call him every day. In the end, he accompanied her to his house and when they said goodbye they gave each other a big hug and two kisses on the cheek. When they were about to leave for their homes, something happened. Again that intense feeling, again their faces wanted to approach, their lips make contact. But finally they decided to back down; It was not the right time for that. Not now...