1

-Avi-

I am pushed out of my pack house by my mother.

"Useless"

"Stupid"

"Good for nothing"

"Idiot"

"A Joke of a wolf"

"Stupid"

I walk past judgmental stares and look up at the gate.

"You know, You really are stupid. We are only kicking you out for the good of this pack. Not for the good of you." My father says and i nod. He opens the gate and as soon as I walk fully out of it, he closes it once more, and they all go back to what they were doing.

"I'll be fine... I've surely been in worse situations..." I say to myself and nod.

I walk around and find a forest. I walk towards it with a normal pace.

"Yeah... I've delt with worse... at least I'm not gonna get hit anymore, right?" I say and sigh.

I aimlessly wander through the forest and sigh quietly to myself.

"It's cold out here..." I think and suddenly, a new smell surrounds me. I can place my finger on it but I decide not to care at the moment. I sit down at the base of a Tree and lean against it to try to get warmth, but to no avail.

-Scott-

I am walking around, patrolling, when I smell an unfamiliar scent cross into our territory.

"What the..." I whisper and go searching for the smell. When I get near the middle of the forest, I see a person laying up on a tree.

"That's weird... the smell is coming fro-"

>a twig snaps<

Suddenly, Ice blue eyes look over in my direction and we lock eyes for a while. I walk forward and he curls himself into a tiny ball.

"P-please... D-don't hurt me A-alpha..." he whispers and I raise an eyebrow.

"I wasn't planning on hurting anyone. What's your name?" I ask as sweetly as I can without scaring the poor thing any more.

"A-avi Kaplan, S-sir..." he says and i cringe at the Sir part.

"My name is Scott. You don't need to call me Sir if it makes you feel uncomfortable." I say and he looks up at me.

-Avi-

He starts being really nice to me and I look up at him.

"S-seriously? I don't h-have to call you Sir?" I ask in a small voice and he nods with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, you can call me Alpha Scott, or just Scott." He says and i nod.

"Oh my... Are you cold Avi?" He asks and I nod a little bit. He moves closer to me and I flinch away.

"Angel... I'm not going to hurt you, I just want you to be warm." He says and i nod. He slowly picks me up and sits down. He puts me on his lap and puts his jacket over the both of us so we can share body heat.

"W-why are you b-being so n-nice to me?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I don't like when people are sad, or hurt, so I take care of people alot." He says and i nod.

"Umm... I-i just got kicked out of my pack house... Can I s-stay with you f-for a while?" I ask and he smiles.

"Of course you can. I have a pretty amazing Pack." He smiles with fondness with a hint of proud in it.

"Well... C-can you carry m-me?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"Sure, Angel." He says and he stands up with me in his arms.