3

-Avi-

He starts just randomly talking about anything as I am laying down and nodding along, showing that I am listening.

"You know... Alpha Scott really likes you... He said your sent made him eat to protect you from anything and everything, he even said he would fight an ant for you, which is kinda funny, but it is really sweet." He says and i smile.

"Y-you really t-think so?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, I do. He never wants to fight anything ever so him saying that kinda shocked me a bit... but other than that, he seems to care alot even though you guys must have met only an hour ago." He says and i nod.

"Yeah... But I just... I don't know how to be loved... my parents hated me because I am an Omega, a male one at that. They wouldn't feed me and they would abuse me and I just got numb to feelings..." i say and he frowns.

"That is dumb. No one should hate you for what you are... Omega or Alpha, you are what you are and you can't change it." He says and suddenly a beautiful girl walks in.

"Mitchie, Scott wants to talk to Avi about something. Let's go cuddle and watch spongebob." She says and he nods.

"Thanks for letting me just ramble." Mitch says before disappearing out the door. The female follows.

"Alone once again..." I say and sigh. I curl up into a ball and wait. The door opens again and Alpha Scott walks in with a smile on his face.

"Hey Angel... I need to talk to you." He says and i just lay there. He sits down and as and instinct, I want to move to straddle him, but I stop before doing anything.

"What do you need alpha?" I said and sit up.

He pulls me onto his lap and puts his hands on my thighs.

"One, Would you like to be in this pack?" He asks and my eyes widen. I nod slowly and he smiles.

"Okay... now you don't need to answer this right now, but would you like to be my mate?" He asks and I freeze. He rubs my thighs gently with his thumb as he is waiting for me to say something.

"I... umm... I've never felt love... So I mean... I don't really know." I mumble and he raises an eyebrow.

"You're joking, right?" He asks and chukles a bit. When he sees my face his eyes widen in disbelief.

"Wait... You're serious? You've never felt love in your life?" He asks and I nod. He seems to be thinking before he looks me in the eye.

"Well... Just... Tell me if you get uncomfortable by this, okay?" He says and i nod.

He moves his hands to my hips and pulls me closer to him. I make a confused but happy noise at the feeling of his hands gently holding me.

"Heh, you okay so far Angel?" He asks and I nod, biting my lip.

He begins by placing his lips on my neck and slowly giving it gentle kisses. I hum and he chuckles against my neck.

"How does it feel to be cared for?" I ask and he starts kissing his way up my neck.

"You'll see Angel." He says then slowly kisses his way up before he stops in front of my lips.

"Why do you call me Angel?" I ask and he smiles.

"It fits you." He says then leans forward.

"Can i?" He asks and I nod. He closes the distance between us and kisses me softly.