Xeno

Ch.13 - Xeno

The business of a mall on a Saturday afternoon was something to always expect. People liked to shop and relax, and thanks to shopping malls... most people often headed to one when the weekend rolled around.

Ashido and Kirishima were standing by the meeting point that had been set up through text. The pair looking at the wave of people coming and going past the mall's arcade. The sounds of machines behind them and the noise of chatter in front of them.

"It's nearly 1 pm now..." Ashido muttered, looking to Kirishima. "How much you wanna bet Kami's gonna be ten minutes late."

"While he usually is... looks like you'd have lost that bet today." Kirishima chuckled, pointing out to two people coming in through the sea of bodies.

"Yo! Ashido! Kiri!" Kaminari waved, Sero following behind him.

"Glad to see you guys managed to make it." Kirishima high-fived the males who had arrived.

"We barely did... trains are backed up thanks to everyone wanting to enjoy the last nice day of fall." Sero spoke, gesturing to the sunny skies above them all through the window panes of the ceiling.

"It does feel a bit like summer today... doesn't it?" Ashido smiled.

The teens were dressed as such as well. Ashido wearing a pair of acid stained blue jeans and an airy see-through pink crop top with a white camisole underneath it. Kirishima was in a simple pair of longer green shorts and a brown t-shirt advertising some band across it. Kaminari had dark grey shorts on, his black top showing off the image of a lightning bolt in reflective material. Sero was the most simple: regular blue jeans and a brown v-neck.

"So... looks like we're just missing Bakugou and (Last Name)." Sero spoke, looking out among the crowd once more.

"Are you blind?"

The four teens jumped, hearing that familiar gruff voice coming from behind them. Turning with adrenaline in their veins, the four could see that the ash blonde had appeared out of nowhere. A scowl on his face, seeming to give off the same vibe as the black t-shirt with a skull on it did, and the pair of ripped navy blue jeans.

"Holy hell man!" Kaminari waved his arms about. "Where the hell did you come from?"

Bakugou pointed behind him. "You idiots really think I'm gonna spend my afternoon with you all and not blow off some steam first?"

The arcade behind the carmine eyed teen was where he had come from, and the small bag of prizes in his hands showed that Bakugou must be talented in the art of arcade machines and claw games.

"Didn't you want to sleep in today?" Ashido rose a brow.

"Yeah, I did... why the fuck are you asking?" Bakugou snarked back.

"So... instead you got up earlier and went to play video games." Ashido sighed shaking her head. "Goodness Bakugou... you sure are unreadable."

Everyone, aside from the angry teen, laughed at the pink haired female's remark. And now it appeared that the five of them were together and waiting on one final member. Lucky for them all, your arrival came quite quickly.

"Hello everyone!" You greeted as you came dashing out of the crowd. "I'm sorry that I'm late... there's no direct line from my apartment to here... so navigation was a bit of a hassle."

None of them really knew what to be expecting of your casual attire, but it definitely seemed to fit the more they took it in. A pale pink cardigan that reached down to your hips, underneath it was a light green dress that rested a little below the knees. Your legs were adorned with white socks that went up to your thighs, along with a pair of rose-red flats. Your hands were covered by the pink fabric, making it look a size or two bigger then what would be an accurate fit to you. However, the larger size as well with the simple dress seemed to have an effect on a few of the dance members who were looking at you.