Monachopsis

Ch.9 - Monachopsis

Their eyes gleamed happily as the female stood before them. Ashido happily clapped her hands together as Kaminari's smile grew wide. Kirishima and Sero seemed just as excited and happy, both nodding with grins toward the others. It turns out that their fearless leader could manage a miracle... and this time, it was in the form of their ballerina peer.

"Are you really joining us, (Last Name)-san?" Ashido's hesitant excitement was understandable.

You could relate, seeing as you were still unsure of all this yourself. You had gone from walking home to now suddenly attending your first break dancing lesson. But, you had to admit you felt a bit giddy yourself. The idea of learning something new, and it being a dance for that matter, was enough to make you smile.

"Yes." You nodded. "From here on out, I'll be the sixth member of your crew and your ticket to entering the city's dance competition this year."

The four before you all broke into loud cheers. Ashido and Kaminari throwing their arms over you and engulfing you in a hug while Kirishima and Sero attempted to do the same from the outside of the three of you.

Bakugou stood nearby, watching with a more mild glare in his eyes. The idiots seemed to take to this idea and announcement as easily as he assumed they would. And so far, you were being rather quiet and calm as well. Maybe things really would work out from here... after all, he and you had made a deal. And as far as he could tell from what he knew about you... much like himself, you always kept your word.

"So why did you decide to join us?" Kirishima asked the hairs on the back of Bakugou's neck raising.

"Hehe... was it cause we looked so cool you wanted in on our badass dancing?!" Kaminari declared, smirking to himself more than you.

"The only truth in that statement is how bad you are at being cool..." Ashido snickered as Kaminari looked at her with sunken eyes and a soft glare.

"Come on guys... let's not fight right away in front of (Last Name)." Sero tried to ease tensions once more.

"Right."

"Yeah, sorry."

You sucked in a small breath, looking towards the others as you tried to figure out the best way to say the reason why you were here. It was an easy thing to figure out, and with a nod to them all, you opened your rose pink lips to speak.

"Bakugou-san and I made a deal. I'll be joining your crew and keeping silent and in return he's-"

"These idiots don't need to be told the complexities of our agreement." Bakugou clamped his hand over your mouth. "And you don't need to go and sprout all the damn details either, Twinkle Toes."

He let you go a moment later, walking towards where a few crates were underneath the overpass. He took a seat on it, taking out his phone and started to go through it. You shook your head, still not quite liking how he had no issues touching you so easily... but then again maybe you were just adverse to touching.

The more you thought about it though, the more you realized how much of a hypocrite he was about it. As the male himself was not one that liked to be touched, but he seemed to have no issue grabbing someone when he thought the situation called for him to do so.

"Awe no fair!" Ashido waved her arms back and forth like a child throwing a tantrum. "We're part of this too! We deserve to know too!"

"You're only part of half the deal... so you got to know why she's here." Bakugou mumbled back, typing out something on his phone.