Start of something new

Začať od začiatku

I was not sure of what was going to happen but im sure of what im feeling. I love him and thats all that matters now...

----------------------------

I was busy cooking dinner when I heard my phone rang. I hurriedly ran to where it is and grabbed it immediately. I was a lil bit disappointed when Ive seen who was calling.

"Yoboseyo" i answered in a casual voice.

"Ye ji hyun ssi, just called to remind you about tomorrow's schedule. We have to be at the studio as early as 8 am. Ill call you again tomorrow morning..bye" she said over the line.

"Yes, thanks lilly" i replied and tap the end button. I rushed back to the kitchen feeling frustrated.

I missed him, i sighed. What the hell is happening, its been almost a week already since that night. Do i need to regret that i said Yes to him? That i was giving us a chance? I tapped my palm on my forehead. That jerk, was he just playing with my feelings. I shook my head.

"No no no, that can never be" i babbled, now im talking to myself. I heard my phone's sms tone and i repulsively opened the text, it was from lilly.

"Eounnie, kim soo hyun oppa is in singapore, hes busy with his asian tour.

I heard from his PA jin that he has a lot of overseas commitments for the coming weeks"

I almost dropped the phone on what i just read. Is Lilly some kind of a psycho or a shaman? Can she read minds, is she a vampire? I laughed at that thought. Why did she texted me such information when im not even asking. Shes probably a bit nosy at times, and maybe she knows everything. I felt a little nervous. Is my PA and soo hyun's PA gossiping about us? I exhaled. Im screwed.

---------------

I woke up extra early for the shoot, Lilly will pick me up at 7am. I have an scheduled tv guesting and a photoshoot for a water tv ad. It will be a long day, its a good day to keep myself busy. I was brushing my hair when i heard the door bell. I immediately walk to the door and opened it.

"Goodmorning ji hyunssi" He greeted me with a smile. I almost fainted when I saw who was on the door. My heart was beating so fast. I was speechless for a moment. My eyes widely staring at him. He was casually dressed, wearing pants and a black and white sweater. He looks good with his uncombed hair, though he looks a little tired.

"So oo hyuuun aa.." I stammered.

"I missed you" he said,his eyes twinkling.

I smiled at him. He is crushing my heart with this kind of sweetness. Its been a week since I saw him. I missed him.

"Why are you here? I have to get going..Lilly will be here any moment." I said getting back to my senses.

"Shes not coming, il be your PA for today" he winked at me. I chuckled.

"Are you out of your mind, we cant be seen together." I exclaimed.

"Trust me" he briefly stated as he yanked me out of my house.

"go in, lets use your car so no one will know im with you..." He said as he guided me to the passengers seat. I hesitantly obeyed him. He then started driving. We were both silent for a while.

"Where have you been?" I said trying to break the awkward silence.

"Why you missed me?" He asked. Why cant he be serious once in a while. I sighed. He took a glimpse of me and uttered "i missed you too" i stared at him in awe. He smirked at me and i laughed. He got one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my hand.

"You look tired, go get some rest after driving me to the studio, ill call lilly and the driver later to fetch me" i said to him. He shook his head. I expected it, he is definitely stubborn.

"I know youve been busy too..." I wasnt able to continue what i was about to say, i felt him squeezed my hand.

"Araso, I will sleep today...Im happy now, I saw your pretty face" he complimented.

I dont know how to hide the flash of redness on my cheeks. I smiled at him.

"Soo hyun ssi..." I uttered.

"Were here.." He said as the engine stops. I suddenly felt heaviness on my feet. I wanted to stay with him longer. His hand still in mine. I looked at him speechless.

"Why?" He asked blinking his adorable eyes. "Get going, ill give your car keys to Lilly" he commanded. I took a deep breath and was about to opened the door when he pinched my cheeks.

"Saranghe (i love you)" he mouthed without a sound. I perfectly understood what he said like a deaf who knew lip reading. I immitated what he did. And we both laughed.

(feel free to comment..please vote :) thanks for reading...

*soohyuns speech based on actual baeksang arts award 2014)