Battlefield

"People have gone nuts" Lilly exhaled as she closed the loptop she was busy with. I can see frustration in her face. I silently stared at her as she was making weird faces.

"Why?.." I looked at her. "The right ups are too nasty, isnt it?" I continued and asked.
I planned to peek on the computer but as i was just about to come nearer, she defensively took the loptop away from me.

"Hey, whats up with you, Ill be fine! Let me read those" i tried to convinced her. Im expecting really bad comments about the issue. I know that people wont let this go easily. Lilly looked at me as if battling at the thought of letting me see netizens comments.

"No way..you better not" she shook her head and pouted at me.

"Okay" i exclaimed in surrender.
She started staring at me again. Feeling a bit concious, i ran my finger through my hair, and uttered "why?".

"Eounnie, arent you troubled? You seem to be really happy, inspite of whats happening.."
"Really?" I asked with a grin.

"I think im going crazy.." She uttered in disbelief. Then, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered. A smile automatically widened when i heard his voice.

"Ji hyun ssi, what to do? I miss you so much" he said sweetly on the line.

"That could really be a big problem mister!" I replied smiling insanely.

I can feel Lilly's gaze as Im attending the call. I heard soo hyun's laughter.

"Yeah, Cant i meet you?" He asked.
"Reporters wont let me out, it feels like im in a house arrest" i replied.

"What to do..things are really getting harder" he sighed.

"Are you giving up already?" I mocked.

"Of course not.." He exclaimed.

"You sounded like you want to give up already.." I said, feeling disheartened.

"Nope, in fact., i feel like im romeo and you are my juliet.." He said with laughters.

"Youre crazy.."

Later at night, when I was all alone i fell into deep thoughts. How could I really be happy, It seems they wont allow me to be, dont I deserve to be happy? I cant just sit around and be imprisoned with peoples opinion of me. I realized how everythings about to fall apart so suddenly. I wasnt prepared for this, but i should do something about it. Kim soo hyuns life is at stake too, I cant just ruin his blossoming career, ill take responsibility. I sighed. Ottoke..what am i going to do?

***

" I sent people to drive the reporters away from your house, lilly said you cant even go down off your unit. I also talked to your condominuims management to take over this matter, your security is their priority..so you dont have to worry now."

I sighed and was kinda relieved on what i just read. Its a text message from my manager. I felt lighter because of the fact they are not totally dumping me even if i caused them really great loss.

I decided to check on my computer. I have the right to know how terrible the situation have come. I checked on my fan pages and various social media networking sites and was definitely fed up with cursing words. How can people changed their minds that quick, i thought they loved me so much. My heart gets heavier and heavier as im scrolling down to every nasty comments.

**I thought she was pure like an angel, but shes just another b*tch dressed beautifully.

**Daebak, i was fooled all my life then? Dream girl no more.

**Rot in hell.. Ji hyun!

**Shes a two timer! Anyi.. Shes married.. so its illegal right?

**Is she out of her mind? Im really dissapointed.

**She married her husband just for money! What a cruel woman!

**Hallyu goddess?? More like a stinky b*tch now.

Why do they have to be this rude, theyre judging me like they know everything about me. I tried to hold back my tears, i feel silly to cry over this kind of things. I exhaled wiping away my tears. I feel a bit repulsive when i ran over odd pile of comments...

**Omo omo soo hyun oppa, dont let her ruin you.

**She cant just steal our soo hyun just like that.

**Cheon song yi and do min joon isnt real, they cant be together in real life.

**Soo hyun ssi is just confuse, maybe she seduced him or something.

I forcefully shut down my eyes and place a hand on my chest, my heart just cant seem to accept this ugly feeling. I felt disgusted by their mean comments. I never thought people would hate me this much. But i felt relieved by realizing something... People dont detest soo hyun ssi, they still love him. Based on the comments i read, they still in favor of him. I dont have too worry that much if thats the case. I felt happy at that thought.

***

I decided not to call lilly today, ill be out on my own. I wont be needing a PA really, the thought makes me sad..not because i dont have someone to assist me or to depend on, Im sad because Lilly had been a good friend and shes like a family to me. I Shrugged my shoulders and stare at my reflection on my full lenght mirror. It'll be okay, everythings gonna be fine, i convinced myself. I ran my finger through my hair to put some locks in place. I neatly tucked some strands at the back of my ears. I took a deep breath and paced out of my house.

I slowly walk to my car. I didnt call the driver too. Ill be driving myself to my managements building. Theres something heavy on my shoulders, its an invisible weight I really dont know how to throw away. I close my eyes in a brief moment and gathered all the courage to go on.
I started the engine of my car and focused on the road. Theres a lot of going on inside my mind. Soo hyun ssi, he crossed my mind everytime. I tried my best to drive diligently as posible as my mind wanders. What will happen now? What am i going to do? Will i be able to go on... Soo hyun ssi..Soo hyun ssi.. I suddenly felt the terror of oblivion.

I parked my car and composed myself for a while. I took deep breaths to lessen the tension im feeling but im not sure if it does change a thing. I reached for my hand bag that was resting on my passsengers seat. I checked on my phone and got nothing.

I havent talked to him since the day we cant meet up because of the reporters, that was like four days ago. He isnt really giving up, is he? He wont give up right? I asked inside my head. I shook my head trying to avoid thinking of such ugly thoughts. I know how he loves me. I have to trust him.

I took a plain white envelope out of my bag and came out off my car. I walked directly to my managers office. As i entered the room i walked towards him and extended my arm to give him the envelope. He threw a sharp look at me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked raising the envelope with his right hand.

"I told you Ill take responsibility." I replied.

"I dont think you need to do this, we just need to settle everything" he said trying to change my mind. He had been a really good manager to me. I would not dare try to prolong his agony.
I shook my head.

"I thought about it a hundred times, ive decided..thank you so much for everything" I said with a slight smile. I bowed my head in front of him to show gratefulness and my deepest respect for him. He was about to say something when suddenly someone popped out, it was lilly. She bowed her head to greet me.

"The conference room is now ready, the reporters are getting impatient now." She exclaimed.

"Im ready now" i declared, my managers eyes widened. He stared at me with begging eyes. I looked away and turned my back from him. I look at Lilly with her worrying eyes. I need to go. I have to do this, i convinced myself.

Thank you for reading!

Can I have a vote please? :))

your comments makes me happy, please leave me some. :))