😭Epilogue😭

A/N--- Last chapter 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~~

(Third Person POV)

“Hyung...” Jimin timidly asked.

“Yeah?” came Yoongi's reply.

“Wh-why are you looking at me like that?”

Yoongi, with a somewhat evil grin on his face, was advancing towards Jimin. Jimin, even though quite excited, was walking backwards, unintentionally towards Yoongi's bedroom.

“In what way?” Yoongi asked nonchalantly.

By now they had already entered the bedroom, and Jimin was backing towards the bed, which was right in the middle of the huge room. Yoongi couldn't help but smirk at that.

With a shriek Jimin fell on top of the bed as the back of his knees hit the bed, his mind went blank as he stared up at Yoongi with scared yet eager eyes.

Yoongi taking the chance climbed on top of the younger, a crazy glint in his eyes, slowly he lowered his head and whispered seductively in Jimin's ears, “You ready to moan babe?”

Jimin's breath hitched as Yoongi kept looking at him with hungry eyes, even though he was half laying down, his legs were going weak.

Frowning at Jimin's silence, Yoongi sat up straight and was about to get off the bed when Jimin held his hand, “Y-yes hyu-ng” Jimin shuttered out.

(A/N-- Y'all SMUT ALERT SKIP NOW IF YOU WANT)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N- Y'ALL.... I AIN'T WRITING SMUT MWAHAHAHAHA)

Yoongi stared fondly at Jimin's face and climbed on top of him again, Jimin could only prepare himself for what was coming.

But instead of doing anything steamy, Yoongi just lowered his mouth on top of Jimin's forehead, giving it an affectionate kiss.

Even this small action made Jimin close his eyes, his hands were tingling.

“You look really sexy like this Jimin-ah... I-I can barely contain myself...but it's not the right time for physical intimacy... Emotional intimacy is what I want first baby boy...” Yoongi breathed out beside Jimin's ear, causing the younger to shiver.

Understanding what was going inside Yoongi's head, Jimin nodded his head making the older smile at him lovingly. Just the sight of his smile filled Jimin's heart with warmth.

Suddenly, the smile disappeared from Yoongi's face, a frown taking its place, “You stole my bed last night though... you should be published for that...”

Jimin's eyes went wide at that, “Lets sleep together. Just sleep. In each other's arms...yeah?” Yoongi said when he noticed the frightened look on Jimin's face.

Inwardly, Jimin let out a breath of relief. Outwardly, he pulled the older down by his shoulders, laying Yoongi down beside him.

Their bodies were so close, one wouldn't even understand where one ended and the other began.

Both of them snaked their arms around each other and just like that fell asleep.

In each other's warm and loving embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Two weeks later)

“Hyung! Hurry up! The guys will be here soon!” Jimin shouted from the kitchen.

“Almost done!” Yoongi shouted back from the bathroom and a few minutes after that, came out wearing just a towel, “I don't know what to wear though...”

Jimin, who was making dinner, looked up and instantly his cheeks coloured when he saw his boyfriend half naked, “Just wear whatever you want hyung... you look good in everything...” Jimin murmured, loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

“I look good even when I'm not wearing anything!” Yoongi playfully said, winking at the younger who now resembles a tomato. With that he disappeared into their bedroom.

Our...it still feels surreal... Jimin thought as he struggled preparing dinner for seven grown ups.

The guys had complained about how they never really celebrated Yoongi and Jimin's relationship, so that's what they would be doing, a simple gathering with handmade food for dinner.

Rriinnngg~~~

“Ahh they are here!” Jimin said to himself as he hurried.

“I got it!” Yoongi said as he came out of their bedroom, fully clothed and looking handsome. As usual... Jimin thought as he watched his boyfriend.

“Yo you suckers! Finally! We are allowed in here!” Taehyung said as soon as Yoongi opened the door, making the others laugh because of how dramatically he said it.

“Like seriously...what have you two been doing for the past two weeks?” Hoseok asked as he sat down on the couch.

“Emotional intimacy.” Yoongi replied, grinning ear to ear as he looked at his boyfriend.

“You guys locked yourselves in here for two weeks and that's all that you did?” Namjoon asked.

Yoongi just grinned even more in answer, making the five guys shake their heads.

“Yah Jimin... you need any help with the food?” Jin asked the younger, who nodded his head gratefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That's a lot of food...” Jungkook said, awed.

The food was ready and so were they, to fill their stomachs.

“You can eat all of these on your own though...” Taehyung commented from beside Jungkook. In return Jungkook smacked the former.

“Two couples. Completely different from each other.” Hoseok said as he watched the Taekook (that's what both Taehyung and Jungkook's fan call them) couple bicker like married people.

All of them burst out into laughter at his comment and continued chatting with each other after the laughter died down.

That is until Taehyung spoke up, “ Isn't it the last day?”, he asked the Yoonmin couple.

Everyone looked at him with confusion, “The prize of the competition...Jimin got to live with hyung for one month because of that...it ends today.” Taehyung reminded them.

“Why did you have to bring that up?” Jin scolded Taehyung.

“Don't worry...we already talked about that with Jimin's parents...and as for the company... I don't care about their opinion. Jimin is staying with me. In fact we are going to visit his parents next week.” Yoongi coolly replied.

“My mom even calls hyung son-in-law.” Jimin said, laughing a bit.

“Well it's true.” Yoongi cooed at Jimin.

“Gosh I can't watch this anymore...” Namjoon said.

“Yeah... I feel like vomiting...” Hoseok agreed with him.

“You guys are just jealous...” Jungkook mocked them, earning a high five from Taehyung.

Another round of laughter followed and the seven of them happily continued chatting.

(The End)