Chapter 1️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“You have everything you need?” Jimin's mom asked him once they reached the BigHit Ent building on Sunday.

“Yeahhh Mom” Jimin replied while coming out of the car with his luggage, that was filled with clothes for a month.

“Tooth brush?”

“Yeah...”

Jimin went over to the front of the building, waiting for the stuff who was supposed to pick him up, “You can go back Mom...”

“Ani it's alright...did you take your underwears? Lots of them?”

“MOM!” Jimin explained as he watched a staff walking towards him.

“What? Have you grown up so much that I can't even ask you about your underwears?” His Mom said, shaking her head.

“No...?” Jimin replied, giving his Mom a ‘please just leave’ look.

Taking the hint, his Mom left, once she was sure that the stuff has come to pick jimin up. Jimin watched as his Mom drove away, waving until he couldn't see his mom's car anymore.

“Park Jimin?”

Surprised, Jimin turned towards the stuff, having completely forgotten about him.

“Yeah!” Excited, he replied in a happy voice.

The stuff maintained a poker face and replied, “Follow me, please.” he said and turned to walk towards the building, not even looking back to make sure if Jimin was following him or not.

Jimin hurriedly picked his luggage up and ran after the stuff, “Wait for me!”

“We are here Mr. park.” the stuff said, standing in front of a door that had ‘office’ written on it, “Where is your ID...?”

“My I- oh yeah I have it with me...” Jimin started rummaging through his backpack, fishing the ID out of it, “Here it is!”

“Wear it and go inside.” the stuff left after saying this.

Jimin stood in front of the door for a moment, excitement getting the best of him. After taking a long, deep breath he knocked on the door. (A/N- sings Knock Knock by Twice in the background)

“Come in.” a voice came from inside.

Jimin self-consciously tidied up his hair and clothes and after taking another big calming breath, he opened the door.

The first thing that he saw in the room was Bang PD, his mouth went wide open at the sight of the man and Jimin could barely control himself.

“You are Jimin right?” Bang PD asked, a small smile on his face, that could literally make anyone feel comfortable around him.

“Yes sir!” Jimin replied in a kind of military voice, the only thing that was missing was a salute. ( A/N- sings Salute by Little Mix in the background)

“We are so lucky to have you here Jimin. If you need anything feel free to ask me or anyone. I really want you to enj-”

“Can we please cut this off?” a raspy voice, coming from somewhere behind Jimin, said.

Jimin turned around only to notice a guy wearing a black mask, sitting on a couch that was right beside the door.

Yet again Jimin's mouth went wide open when he recognized the guy.

How the hell did I not notice you...? He thought to himself, disappointed.

“Dude... Can you please close your mouth? It's gross you know, having to see the inside of your mouth for no good reason.” the guy replied.

Goshh...he is so sassy... Jimin could only think admiringly as he closed his mouth.

The guy removed his mask, revealing smooth pale skin that could even put babies into shame.

And even though Jimin knew exactly who that guy was, he couldn't stop himself from screaming as his eyes were directly seeing his Idol right in front of him.

“OMG AGUST-D!!!! HYUNG I'M LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!!! I HAVE LISTENED TO ALL YOUR RAPS AND OMG THEY ARE SO MEANINGFUL AND REAL I CRY EVERY-”

“Yeah yeah... thanks...” Agust-D cut him off, “Can you please leave for a moment? I need to talk to him.” he said again, tilting his head towards Bang PD.

And even though it was a request, for Jimin it was like an order from his god, that is Agust-D. He vigorously nodded his head and left the room, standing right in front of the door, having the intention to eavesdrop.

“You expect me to stay with him for one week?” Agust-D's voice came from inside, “He's so annoying... jumping up and down like that.”

Jimin's heart sank in an instant at those words but he still kept listening.

“It's actually one month n-”

“What?! One fucking month? How will I tolerate him? How can you make it one month without informing me about it???” Agust-D low-key shouted making Jimin flinch.

“It will be good for our promotion... what with your new album coming out in two months. It will increase our sales, boy...now go... Jimin's waiting for you.”

“I don't want to spend one whole month with him though.”

“It will help you Yoong-”

“Don't call me that.”

“You really need to have some human contact...” Bang PD said, his voice sounding concerned.

Right then the door opened and Jimin hurried away from the door, tripping over his luggage.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N--- I hope you guys are liking it so far... please don't forget to Follow if you are 💜

💜💜💜I purple you all💜💜💜