[4] Trouble already

19 years later

I was walking down the town, Buying toys for the children, They weren't with me right now, They were sitting at home with my husband.

I thought about my life 19 years earlier, I hadn't seen Noah in them years, Everything was so peaceful. I thought of why Jacob wasn't there when me and Noah made a deal, Why he didn't escape.

I closed my eyes and walked, It was 8.00 AM, I suddenly fell onto the pavement and opened my eyes, A hand was in front of me and I took it, Once it had helped me up I realised it was a young man.

"Silvia?" The man asked, As if he was meeting his long lost Sister.

"Yes?" I said, I was not sure who this was but his voice was charming.

"It's me Noah" Noah said, I felt so happy that I just hugged him with no reaction, I was so happy that I guess I kinda cried.

"It's been so long! Tell about your adventures" I pleaded, I needed to know, I hadn't seen him in years.

We walked down the town and chatted for 3 hours, We went into shops and brought a million things, But then I thought about my children, They would be worried sick.

"I need to tell you, I have two children and a husband, I need to get back to my home" I said, Noah nodded and we exchanged phone numbers, Went to our homes.

When I arrived at my home, My husband asked me why I took so long.

"I found a old friend, Well not really and we talked about our adventures" I explained, The children started to beg that Noah could come round.

"You better not be cheating on me" My husband wary said, He went back to watching TV.

"Oh! Can Noah come round, He seems like a wonderful man!" Vii said, She was the oldest.

"Yes mum!" Nick said.

"Fine, I'll call him and see what he says" I pulled out my phone and called him, He answered straight away.

"Hello?" Noah said through the phone, I couldn't believe I could talk to him through phone.

"Hello, It's me Silvia, My children want you to come round" I said, Vii and Nick listened in.

"Tell them I said I'll come round, But I need to talk to you Silvia" Noah sounded impatient, So I walked into the other room.

"Yes? What's the matter?" I asked, Scared.

"Me and you are in danger, Spies are watching us" He said, Quietly, Probably thinking the children were still around.

"Spies?" I suddenly felt insecure and looked around the room.

"Yes, I've heard if they catch one of us there us wires to..." The phone went off, He hung up.

I rushed into the room with the children, Told them Noah will come round.

"Yay!" Vii and Nick screamed.

I put my coat on and rushed outside, Took myself to the location Noahs phone was. It was a rusty old house, Trees surrounded it.

I opened the car window and jumped out.

"Noah!" I called, I heard laughing.

He's gone psycho again. I thought, I missed the normal Noah already. I ran into the house and I was scared, Frightened, I turned pale.

Noah was like a puppet, Strings attached to him, He was trying to speak to me, Trying to use words.

"SILVIA, HELP!" He screeched, The windows of the house shattered, I could not move.

I looked around, A large Grinder placed in the corner, I needed to escape but I could not leave Noah, I needed him, I jumped onto the strings and ripped them.

Noah grabbed me and ran, Blood came out of his arms and went onto my coat, Once we were out of the rusty house and the forest. He put me down.

"Thanks for saving me" He panted, I hugged him.

"No problem" I smiled, I needed to save him anyway.

Chapter word count: 666