[1] Sleeping Pills in my Coffee

"Look, Your mother just has something super wrong with her" My best friend, Jessy said, Her arm leaned onto my shoulder.

"Damn right she has, She killed my fucking father remember?" I whispered, I like to whisper in my pathetic school it let's less people hear my conversions.

Jessy chuckled, She pulled her arm back to her and turned to me smiling, Smiling as if she needed to as if someone had forced her to. I imaged Jessy with a stitched up mouth and blood trickling down slowly, My dark mind has thought of that..

"You wait til it's cannibal season, She'll be ripping the guts out of your father and eating them" Jessy frowned suddenly, Stopping our walk through the school halls.

"As if she still has the body, Who the hell would keep a dead body" I complained.

"Your mother, Maybe Mourns it as if she's insane" Jessy toned her voice down, Turning the volume down.

"Maybe" I replied, Slowly.

Jessy turned away from me, A possible moodswing and walked off to her history class, I skip my first class, Always, So I could just sit in the library for a good few 10-20 minutes.

I walk off, Avoiding nearly everyone, It was hard not to be seen by the school or staff members, My mother well let's just say well known for 2 reasons actually.

1. For maybe being able to see through walls

2. For killing my poor father..

So I always get strangers coming up to me in school saying, "Are you going to kill your husband when your older?". I still have no reason why I would need a husband and why I would kill such innocent people.

Once at the Libray, I sit by a computer desk, Typing away instantly, Knowing exactly what to write.

The document of a killer's daughter

It's been a hard and most impossible life being the daughter of the well known cannibal killer, Rose Carter, I get scared faces looking directly at me, Staring as if they were expecting me to kill them and rip there guts out at cannibal season, Even my school teachers give me these looks- I try my best to act as normal as possible but there really is no use trying because I'll always get them looks no matter how I try.

A quick stop as I underline the words

Try
Looks
Cannibal season
Rose Carter
Life
Daughter
Act normal
Rip there guts out

I smile, At the computer screen as if I was writing a novel and I had just about finished it, A tap on my shoulder, I turn my whole body round to see a young boy, He has Brown hair and green eyes, No Amber, Just very beautiful eyes.

"Hi, Aren't you meant to be in class?" He said, Smiling sort of.

He's dumb, I had a passion for dumb and stupid people, As if I wanted to hang out with them, I giggle a bit.

"Well Technology is to be used then be sitting here" I reply, A plane smile on my face.

"Yes, I guess so" He says, Not getting what I said, I liked that reply, Very cute or should I say silly.

"Would you like to join me?" I asked, I wanted company at the moment, Badly needed company.

"Sure, I will" He said, Actually smiling, A proper smile, He stood behind my chair.

"My name's Silvia Carter" I said, I wanted him to know my name, To my surprise he didn't look shocked.

"My name's Noah" Noah said, I liked him, Not giving me his surname and being stupid. "Just Noah" He said, As if reading my mind.

"Document of a Killers daughter?" He asked, I think it sounded like a question.

"Yes, Can you pass me some coffee?" I said.

And he did pass me some coffee, Like a obedient dog or something like that, I sipped and started to feel sleepy, Very sleepy, Needing to close my eyes, Yes I needed to close my eyes..

So, I didn't really have imagination on this so it's strange and confusing. And the last paragraph was confusing I understand, My imagination had died then.

Word count for the Prologue- 533
Word count for Chapter 1- 712